Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiatus
To my fellow ph staff I'm really sorry to do this to you guys, but I'm going through things in my personal life right now and the last week has only worsened my already crumbling mental state. This is Not a resignation. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
I hope you get everything figured out soon and feel better! I'll be around if you ever want to game or something! Enjoy your break :)
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Please take care of yourself and I hope you can take a well deserved break. Stay safe and if you need anything, feel free to reach out.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Honestly with how much has been happening with this community lately, I think taking a hiatus for a while would just improve your mental health and overall well-being quite a bit. And I dont care how many times I say this, but staffing a server is never worth putting over your own struggles and life. 

But other then that take care man, I hope you'll be alright. I'll add that I'm always open in dm's if you ever need anything, and I'm sure a lottt of people here are more then willing to help and listen if you ever do need to. Wishing you good luck!
Take your time man. However I still think teemo top is a menace and losing to an illaoi is a skill issue   Cool
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Hey, take as long as you need and then some more for good measure.
Have a good rest friend.
Honestly take care of yourself. The server will sort itself out.
???????? ??????
Real life > Dinks

Take some time to relax and destress bud. Sorry for what you're going through. If you want to chat or vent let me know.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg]