Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing Traitor Round
On one of my earliest traitor rounds on this server and in a completely unfamiliar map, I end up killing 8 innocents personally (as in, no C4 or anything remote like that) without having a single KOS called on me. Sadly the Ts still lost as I eventually succumbed to previously fought battle wounds and the attempt to kill a full-healthed target while simultaneously being jostled by the effects of a C4. I had 10 HP at the time, but still put up a decent fight against the foe. 8 kills is still a damn good game regardless of the outcome, however.
Well first things first... did you use a shitgun....
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(06-11-2017, 08:21 PM)Lin Wrote: Well first things first... did you use a shitgun....

I can't easily remember, honestly. This was two days ago. I was probably using a variety of guns, including the shitgun, but I'm pretty sure I ran around with a rifle at least early on as well. I was probably using the MP7 too, which is more OP than the shitgun in my eyes...
[Image: 1B700DCC7D7C096A52A64D81B9C28D4B2E1B91C6]

Cute. ;P
Part 2: Now I killed 12 innocents without ever being KOSed, including 5 with one C4. I didn't even use the shitgun this time...though I did use the electricity trap in Trappy Cottage rather frequently...