Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late introduction
Hello! Originally known as CaligulasAqua, I lost a bet and now stands AdamSTANdler :P I’m just a 21 year old who’s really into PH atm and super excited to actually be apart of a community. I’m not really sure what to put on here so if you have any questions feel free to ask, I’m pretty much an open book. I’m socially awkward and not sure how to word things sometimes, but I’m trying my best to get out of that! I hope we can get along and I’m excited to get to know more of you!
Welcome to the forums! Looking to apply for PH one day?
???????? ??????
Alrighty, what was the bet? Oh and welcome to the forums caligua
Welcome to the forums :) being socially awkward is actually a requirement here so you're right at home
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Welcome to the forums! Try out TTT one of these days :)
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-17-2024, 07:26 AM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: Welcome to the forums! Looking to apply for PH one day?
Thanks and I’ve definitely thought about it :)
Top 3 actor of all time Adam Standler! Welcome
(04-17-2024, 10:57 AM)Dinomoto Wrote: Alrighty, what was the bet? Oh and welcome to the forums caligua
The bet was if I could go a month without eating tacos they would have to change their name to JamesonFranco… I thought I could do it, but they’re just too good to ignore when offered.