Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No mysticalelfwarrior, Reading someone's public steam info is not doxxing
MysticalElfWarrior hardcore admin abuse. killing people instantly at the start of the round for "rdm" and     banning me for looking at somebodies steam profile?
did you say some fellas name in game that you got off their profile???

Tongue Tongue Tongue

also use format or it won't be taken seriously

Offender's Rank:

What They Did:

When They Did It:

Potential Witnesses:

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*):

Other:
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
brodie should probably explain why he got banned for doxxing....
We're definitely missing a LOT more context here. I'll wait for her evidence before forming an opinion.

While we wait, please fix the format with the one in the pinned post, or the one Noire posted.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Use the proper reporting format but the user's name is not on their steam profile  even if the state they are in is. The RDMing bans were given due to players shooting others with the gun randomly without knowing whether or not they were the murderer. Elf was not abusing her powers, she was in the right to give out the bans to the players. I would recommend you and your friends read the rules before playing on the servers and claiming there is staff abuse when the rules are enforced.
I have no intention on abusing my power I just enforce the rules to make sure that all players have a fun and safe experience on Dinks. You and your friends were not only constantly RDMING me and Spider but also harassing me about being a Mod. As for the Doxxing Spider does have the state he lives in on his Steam but not his name you were saying both his IRL name and the state he lived in.
[Image: 5aae1d868cbecbd21faa9756bb2d7314.jpg]

MysticalElfWarrior
Having also seen the evidence, I am on the same page as the Murder staff. You stated his real name, then said where he lived, then said his ingame name.

Mystical did not abuse their rank at all.

BTW I have taken this time to also ban you off TTT, because if your going to be Doxing on Murder, your not welcome on TTT.
Per Leviathan’s determination and the general consensus thus far, it appears clear that Mystical did not abuse. If you’d like to make an unban request on either Murder or TTT, please feel free to do so in their respective sections. That is likely your best option currently. Please use the unban request format if you do.