Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
babsignation
Heart 
hi friends, I've come to the realization that I've become far too invested in being a staff member of this community, and dealing with and hearing about the situations and people inside of it recently, both personally involved and not, almost every single day for the past few months, even while not being entirely active on the server itself, has taken a massive toll on my mental health. It is very clearly not worth it in the slightest anymore and I feel it'd be best for me to resign. :')

I am not high enough to, nor do I have the mental energy currently to write out a whole thing to express my feelings and personally shout out everyone, however;

I'm genuinely grateful for the people I've had the pleasure of meeting and becoming friends with through this community, I've met some of my very best friends here and I'm so, so very appreciative of every single one of you. thank you all for making this place bearable for as long as possible. love you all. :)

I'll catch y'all around, and I hope we can all continue to be friends and talk outside of dinks ! best of luck going forward, byeee ! ♡

edit; adding to the above sentence, I would also like to say that I don't hold any ill will towards anyone in the community at all, and if you'd like to add me to hang out outside of dinks or if you'd like to talk to me more about something that's happened involving me, or just anything at all, you're more than welcome to! ^^

https://steamcommunity.com/id/pregnanthealer/ and pregnanthealer on discord too !! ((please god I'm sorry it was in reference to a stupid mistranslation in a game and I have not been able to think of anything else))

(I do also realize this is rather ironic considering what I said on my application and having just been accepted to be a part of the web staff team, but I feel that regardless of anything, allowing myself to become this emotionally invested into a gmod community to the point it's been affecting me outside of it, isn't something that should've ever happened lmao. please prioritize your mental health friends ! ! !)
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
o7
Heart
love u babaroni :(
[Image: giphy.gif]
I’ve kinda gotten thrown into a lot of the drama that’s occurred within the last couple weeks, and I know that it seems like I’m fully within one group and against the other; but I wish you the very best. Of course I never got to see you as web staff, but you were always a good staff member of TTT; despite if me and you didn’t see eye to eye on different things happening in the server. Have fun in retirement, and good luck on any future endeavor. Gg :)
:(  Heart
o7 Blab
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
i love you bab <3
Damn wasn't expecting to see this resignation but with everything going on these last few weeks, can't say I'm surprised. But honestly staffing a gmod server is NEVER worth the detriment to your mental health and I don't care how many times I repeat that cause it's true. Hearing about drama like this all the time isn't good for anyone's mental state really, regardless of if they are staff or not. But regardless, I wish I'd have interacted with you more over the last year cause you genuinely are one of the most genuine people I've seen on dinks in years. Hope to see you outside of dinks sometime, again I've really enjoyed getting to know you a bit and interacting with you. Good luck in your future endevours bab, I'm sure its only up from here o7
bab :(
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]