Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing the water....
(04-25-2024, 02:50 PM)cow Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 02:35 PM)HONG Wrote: and you as a person have a past of making women uncomfortable with behavior and comments that are just off and often disconcerting
are we just gonna gloss over this, or continue screaming pick me? because this is definitely concerning. -1 the discord also DOES NOT need overstaffing whatsoever, its been fine and the current staff do well already.
Yes i'm going to gloss over this because I don't believe it to be true and theres no evidence to back his claims and only people saying that it's not true... Until something comes up within reason I don't think it's fair to instantly dogpile on someone just because of the boy who cried "creep!"

Until something concrete comes up, +1 for discord staff....
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+0, I haven’t been familiar with Titan in a long time so I’d like to see evidence of the claims being made but I also personally have not had any issues individually
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(04-25-2024, 02:35 PM)HONG Wrote: -1 your history of staffing the discord has consistently shown you over-moderating in situations that were otherwise fine (by discord staffs standards as well), and you as a person have a past of making women uncomfortable with behavior and comments that are just off and often disconcerting; if you have grown past all of this then i think you need more time to prove it, as you have had very little discord activity in general

Starting shit for no reason with no proof whatsoever. I am +1ing this as I agree with @Misstie6731 that Discord may need a little over-moderation at this stage. Even though I don't talk in Discord much I observe. I believe you will be a great re-addition to the team!

(04-25-2024, 02:58 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 02:50 PM)cow Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 02:35 PM)HONG Wrote: and you as a person have a past of making women uncomfortable with behavior and comments that are just off and often disconcerting
are we just gonna gloss over this, or continue screaming pick me? because this is definitely concerning. -1 the discord also DOES NOT need overstaffing whatsoever, its been fine and the current staff do well already.
Yes i'm going to gloss over this because I don't believe it to be true and theres no evidence to back his claims and only people saying that it's not true... Until something comes up within reason I don't think it's fair to instantly dogpile on someone just because of the boy who cried "creep!"

Until something concrete comes up, +1 for discord staff....

I like your analogy XD
as a heterosexual male I+1 this app we need to bring back some old mods to crack down on this new toxic hivemind
Typical HONG L, hate that he’s trying to throw accusations out without supplying evidence.

Unless there’s legitimate evidence provided, I also support this application.
smh my head
Gonna second shwaggins and +0, it's been quite some time since I've seen you around and I've personally enjoyed seeing you around on PH and discord. But when it comes to the claims, that was before I was active. Seeing as what's happened here recently, I just hope there is evidence to back up these claims and that they aren't baseless but that's something I'm not getting into as I am severely uninformed and don't want to make a poor judgement. Besides all that when it comes to inactivity I do agree you've been pretty absent as of late. Personally I'd have maybe waited a lil bit longer to make this app but again thats just a nitpick

Either way though, good luck on your app titan!
(04-25-2024, 02:56 PM)Emerak Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 02:35 PM)HONG Wrote: -1 your history of staffing the discord has consistently shown you over-moderating in situations that were otherwise fine (by discord staffs standards as well), and you as a person have a past of making women uncomfortable with behavior and comments that are just off and often disconcerting; if you have grown past all of this then i think you need more time to prove it, as you have had very little discord activity in general
I would like to disagree with your statement,

No one in or from the staff discord team has disapproved my staffing in the past, (that i know of) and can you please show or explain when I've made women uncomfortable? if i have its never been my intention, but i can't recall ever doing that, again if i have please inform me 
when and where.
hi thanks for the followup
for the comment of staffing disapproval, the culture and overall staffing of the discord changed a lot but at the time (around mid 2022) discord was overall stricter hence why the fellow discord staff didn't have anything to say about it, but many who regularly chatted during that time weren't fond of the staffing philosophy which you carried out heavily

as for making women uncomfortable, you have a pretty strong history of "nice guy syndrome" where you will say some things that cross boundaries with people that don't know you in that way, and your phrasing has made some of the comments coming from a grown man seem pretty weird.
so i dont flood the page i put them in an imgur, thank you everyone who helped as i am currently banned: https://imgur.com/a/feOGBup

as for activity you have had very very little for over a month:
[Image: IMG_2228.png?ex=662c01a7&is=662ab027&hm=...eb0440561&]
hi titan

i haven’t ever really personally interacted with you so i can’t speak on personal experience, but seeing how you speak and interacted with and spoke about other women in the discord in the past was very uncomfortable to be around, you often spoke about how women won’t date you and how your advances would get rejected in a way that felt the problem was made out to be the women every time, not to mention randomly pinging women to ask them why you keep getting rejected.

aside from that, you haven’t been active in the discord in the past month at all prior to the past 24 hours, i feel that you need more solid community interaction in this seemingly new environment before making an attempt at staff
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-25-2024, 03:44 PM)HONG Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 02:56 PM)Emerak Wrote:
I would like to disagree with your statement,

No one in or from the staff discord team has disapproved my staffing in the past, (that i know of) and can you please show or explain when I've made women uncomfortable? if i have its never been my intention, but i can't recall ever doing that, again if i have please inform me 
when and where.
hi thanks for the followup
for the comment of staffing disapproval, the culture and overall staffing of the discord changed a lot but at the time (around mid 2022) discord was overall stricter hence why the fellow discord staff didn't have anything to say about it, but many who regularly chatted during that time weren't fond of the staffing philosophy which you carried out heavily

as for making women uncomfortable, you have a pretty strong history of "nice guy syndrome" where you will say some things that cross boundaries with people that don't know you in that way, and your phrasing has made some of the comments coming from a grown man seem pretty weird.
so i dont flood the page i put them in an imgur, thank you everyone who helped as i am currently banned: https://imgur.com/a/feOGBup

as for activity you have had very very little for over a month:
[Image: IMG_2228.png?ex=662c01a7&is=662ab027&hm=...eb0440561&]
I'm going to point out that all of that "evidence" in the imgur link is from over 2 years ago which in my opinion, does not appear to be bad with the very little context each message has

If there is one thing right now the community could benefit from, it is over-moderation. Titan has the experience and track record to prove that he will handle his position well and, especially with the recent exodus of staff, the discord would benefit from someone who has experience in this regard. +1

Additionally (Sorry for off-topic, but this is important to address):

Where is your shame?

It seems now that you just throw around the claim that someone "makes women uncomfortable" to put down anyone you dislike. You are cheapening a serious topic for no reason other than your own ego and lack of common decency. If you are going to keep popping up out of nowhere and making these claims without any evidence, you should be removed from these discussions because you not only detract from the actual app itself, but also make a mockery of an incredibly serious and prevalent topic.

edit: With new included evidence, you have posted some concerning evidence which does look bad. However, it is from 2 years ago. To make that statement based off a 3-4 month span of secluded screenshots from 2 years ago is frankly disingenuous. We all know that you have some skeletons in your closet from discord 2 years ago (i.e.: You have a concerning history of racism, including recently being banned for targeted anti-hispanic racism), but you claim to have changed and that it isn't relevant anymore. Why should others not be offered the olive branch you extend to yourself? 

My earlier opinion that you should be removed from the forums remains the same. By and large you contribute nothing positive to the threads you comment and usually detract from the discussions through making bad-faith arguments or shitposting when you can't come up with anything.