Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Staff Abuse Report
Okay so listen... The Staff Guidelines thing was harmless in all seriousness. All that had to be done was Control Z and Changing perms. We got carried away with doing a stupid bit and it was found out and stopped.

I would appreciate it if I stopped being quoted on this thread for explaining that. I personally feel as if that this is really being blown out of proportion and should be settled in DMs privately between the two of you.
smh my head
(05-01-2024, 06:36 PM)Foxka Wrote: Are you seriously this obtuse? When I said "i only found out about everything today" that was referring to WHO did WHAT. Not "oh i didn't know about it happening at all until the day after". I was told by David DURING THE TOURNAMENT AFTER The people who messed with it messed with it. For you to continue to claim that I knew about it while it was happening is not only dishonest on your part but continuing to call me a liar is straight up harassment. You are wrong here, and are once again purposefully misconstruing my words.
No, once again, you very explicitly claimed to have not been told about it while it was happening, which was a lie. Chapman literally confirmed in this thread that he was still editing it after telling you about it, and it was still being vandalized when I spotted it hours later.
[Image: qirmEOe.png]

(05-01-2024, 06:36 PM)Foxka Wrote: Oh and here's the full screenshot of our conversation there since you like to snip out the full context, where you can see I was in fact telling you what i know about the events that happened.
Except I literally posted the full conversation earlier in the thread?

(05-01-2024, 06:36 PM)Foxka Wrote: Why stop there? Here's the full second account of you pressing me about something I clearly didn't know enough about for you
Yes, once again, after being told that you were told directly about it while it was happening.

(05-01-2024, 06:36 PM)Foxka Wrote: Please note, I made it very clear I didn't do anything with the guidelines vandalism and asked you to leave it at that.
Yes, and once again I dropped it after that until YOU approached ME.

(05-01-2024, 06:36 PM)Foxka Wrote: But guess what? You just kept harassing me about it for a 3rd time!
Yes, once again I gave you my opinion on the matter after YOU approached ME asking for my opinion, which you've conveniently cropped out of your screenshot in yet another case of hypocrisy. Calling being confronted about your lie "harassment" is a wild and dishonest framing of events to make yourself look like a victim.

(05-01-2024, 06:36 PM)Foxka Wrote: You even revealed to me you saw who was in the call (guess who isn't in the call, it's me!)
I have never accused you of being directly involved in the vandalism, I have only ever talked about you concealing and lying about being told about it.

(05-01-2024, 06:36 PM)Foxka Wrote: as well as knowing about kessler using the !p command to talk about it to other people on server.
You can literally see me saying that's not the case in your screenshot, that is your own assumption.

(05-01-2024, 06:36 PM)Foxka Wrote: So, I am once again stating that you are making personal attacks against me with your claims, and you are clearly not taking your position as admin as someone who is unbiased and not fueled by your own personal vendettas. 

Shame on you for spinning things the way you have.
Brother, you literally made an 18 page google doc of false accusations and personal attacks against me and continue to do so in this very post. If me telling the truth is a "personal attack against you", that's on you.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(05-01-2024, 12:36 PM)RyanHighman Wrote: Its time to lay this thread to rest until the admins can deliberate. 17 pages of opinions is more than enough to keep the admin team busy for a few weeks. At this point the arguments are moving in circles.

I'm going to quote Ryan on this. @Ryan722 I hate to be pinging you for this but could you please lock this? It's no longer being a productive discussion and the arguments are continuing to move in circles.
smh my head
even if foxka approached tief about something first why is foxka getting bugged multiple times over 2 weeks over a damn piece of paper
leaving that shit unlocked was purely an admin skill issue and it should have been left at that

I made a comment about overstaffing earlier, this is an excellent example, although this is not an issue specific to tief in any way
(05-01-2024, 07:12 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: even if foxka approached tief about something first why is foxka getting bugged multiple times over 2 weeks over a damn piece of paper
leaving that shit unlocked was purely an admin skill issue and it should have been left at that
(04-29-2024, 09:04 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: I briefly asked you about it in my initial investigation as you were one of several names brought up, said thanks and was on my way. I briefly asked you about it a 2nd time after you were specifically name dropped about having been told about it while it was happening, in which you lied (again) about being told about it while it was happening, but you said you didn't want to be involved so I dropped it. I didn't bring it up again until YOU approached ME for my opinion, which I gave you.
(04-30-2024, 12:42 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: Concealing rule breaking that you were directly informed about is relevant feedback for potential staff. I asked for clarification as they had previously refused to give an honest answer.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(05-01-2024, 07:18 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(05-01-2024, 07:12 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: even if foxka approached tief about something first why is foxka getting bugged multiple times over 2 weeks over a damn piece of paper
(04-29-2024, 09:04 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: I briefly asked you about it in my initial investigation as you were one of several names brought up, said thanks and was on my way. I briefly asked you about it a 2nd time after you were specifically name dropped about having been told about it while it was happening, in which you lied (again) about being told about it while it was happening, but you said you didn't want to be involved so I dropped it. I didn't bring it up again until YOU approached ME for my opinion, which I gave you.
(04-30-2024, 12:42 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: Concealing rule breaking that you were directly informed about is relevant feedback for potential staff. I asked for clarification as they had previously refused to give an honest answer.

This is valid, but I dispute that editing the guidelines constituted any major rule break and not it being just a harmless prank. Again, an example of overstaffing. Overstaffing is subjective though obviously.
Honestly don't feel like this has gotten too out of hand, but agree with arguments becoming pretty circular. Genuine thanks to those who gave insightful responses and kept the thread on the rails.

Regarding the topic of the thread: the admins will be discussing and we'll get back with a response. Rest assured that all evidence will be considered, addressed, and used to come to a decision. If you have additional concerns, comments, evidence, w/e, feel free to reach out to an admin directly.
[Image: b_560x95.png]