Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Staff Abuse Report
(04-28-2024, 10:58 PM)misstie6731 Wrote: That is quiet a reach to call it a violation of privacy lol
so then why do your friends call their server leaks breaches of privacy then? if what happened here isn't a violation of privacy then anything you guys post in your servers isn't and the community is allowed to do whatever they want with outside discords. You have to be ape brained to want less privacy invasions in your own spaces but allow your friends to violate the spaces of others.
> if we continue to go down this path of slinging "drama" back and forth, this community will cease to exist

I agree. so why are you doing that lmfao
(04-28-2024, 11:01 PM)Damien Wrote:
(04-28-2024, 10:58 PM)misstie6731 Wrote: That is quiet a reach to call it a violation of privacy lol
so then why do your friends call their server leaks breaches of privacy then? if what happened here isn't a violation of privacy then anything you guys post in your servers isn't and the community is allowed to do whatever they want with outside discords. You have to be ape brained to want less privacy invasions in your own spaces but allow your friends to violate the spaces of others.
Really didn't wanna reply cause I wanted to just stay as far away as possible BUT if you call leaking the home screen of a public TTT server's Discord (with everything blurred out as much as possible) an 'Invasion of Privacy' then you probably didn't read the google doc -- which is fair, it's too long but I did add a tl;dr

also it's an abuse report, with legitimate complaints. I went through multiple people in order to make sure that it came off as impartial as possible, considering what the events are.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(04-28-2024, 11:03 PM)misstie6731 Wrote: The two things that were happening are not even comparable. people were joining the server in just to lurk and find dirt on people. It isn't like the server she is making is super secret if multiple people outside of her group knows about it.
Starling moment
It seems everyone is focused on the two-server thing. Personally, I’m neutral to that- I’ll leave that to Dink to see what he feels. The major thing here I see that is worthy of demotion in my opinion is what appears to be active surveillance of outside discords. Of course, as in any community, there’s a simple explanation in that in some outside discords people are friends and happen to be admins. However, where that is not the case, I believe it’s a massive overreach for a server admin to use underhanded methods to gather information/gossip on what other groups of friends may think about something. I’m not opposed to cases of people coming forward privately about someone in the community using outside spaces, DMs, etc to harass someone or worse using evidence they collected to warrant punishment on members here. But this case seems like there’s severe overreach of what an admin should be able to do.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
A lot of these screen shots are obviously meant to be jokes. Be for real
it would have been more normal to just make a post asking tiefling to resign, 18 pages of google docs to say the same thing over and over again, same as every thread before it is unhinged.

the entire reason this other ttt server was made was to give you all space because you made removing people who were provably harassing members harder
I think that things we do outside of Dinks be that the discord/otherwise, has no effect on what occurs WITHIN dinks.

I may not agree on all the points (such as staffing multiple places), but that isn't necessary. The fact is such, that the shown convos are really damning.

imagine if a staff member A went to player B and said "hey so X server, yeah, lemme know if Y occurs there; im not in that server". That is straightforwards a mole. That is some secret police gestapo shit. That is also gross and unethical.

that shit legit happened (see the part regarding Foxka, Tiefling).

I think that alone is enough evidence to warrant a public review, if not demotion.

Additionally, to further Noire's point about unprofessionalism, I will simply say "see: Tieflings' forum activity/what they did."

in response to being quoted in this regarding a Tiefling app, I will give the context that I was quoting a rumor I heard from several players IN PROPHUNT (from people who then played both servers, cant remember who honestly). To me, that was concerning, because if I am hearing a (frankly) large rumor like that, there is surely some truth to it. Hence, I brought up my concern, and instead of being addressed, I was deflected and openly mocked by tiefling, who, in my app following her app said "I heard you staff in a capricious manner".

tl/dr: I agree on the point that Tiefling is unprofessional, and does not handle things as an admin should; I believe they mishandled several events that could have not spiraled had they had better handle on it. Lastly, I agree that Tiefling staffs in a capricious manner, as exemplified by recent events as per the document.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(04-28-2024, 11:17 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: That is some secret police gestapo shit

big sad posted on the schizo thread
[Image: flash_830113_card.png?f1642781562]
I know Im not staff anymore. But I still wanted to remind people that this is a report and should be treated as such