Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fav nugget dipping sauce?
I shitpost on the other thread to lighten the mood a little bit, but realize it will soon be deleted. 

My question was what is your favorite dipping sauce for chicken nuggets? I like honey mustard or bbq personally. Mostly depends on where I’m getting them from though.
chick fil a honey mustard is kino
(04-29-2024, 08:33 PM)dong Wrote: I shitpost on the other thread to lighten the mood a little bit, but realize it will soon be deleted. 

My question was what is your favorite dipping sauce for chicken nuggets? I like honey mustard or bbq personally. Mostly depends on where I’m getting them from though.
Ranch or honey mustard
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
i will reiterate what i said previously before it was VERY RUDELY removed by slash

honey mustard its nice and sweet and tangy and pairs so well with the juicy crispy fried chicken morsel my goodness

whataburger honey mustard is the GOAT but popeyes has some banger honey mustard too
[Image: giphy.gif]
I've recently liked buffalo sauce with my chicken nuggets, also have some homemade chicken nuggets :^)

[Image: 0217191720.jpg?ex=66317cd3&is=66302b53&h...a1535d6f1&]
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Ranch, Honey Mustard, BBQ, or Zaxby's Zax Sauce are all valid options.

Cookout sauce also goes well with them too.
smh my head
honey mustard is always my go-to, I like sweet and sour too
Specifically Spicy BBQ, I love me some heat and if Texas taught me anything, it's that BBQ sauce goes with anything.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Ranch operates on another level.

There are so many variations but best dipping sauce by far is

https://slimchickens.com/menu-item/cayenne-ranch/
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
ranch is the universal dip