Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord titles
We need to have titles in the discord that show what kinds of games we have and play so we dont have to @everyone every time we try to get a group together for an event.
The only 2 ways I see this happening is if we make special ranks or channels for people. Which ether of those sound highly unlikely. Just invite certain players atm.

Also don't invite me. K, thx.
former admin2
@ everyone & @ here are disabled for good reasons. This is a simple solution to ask people to be invited. It works, and if people would want it removed I could do that. I could certainly make this work for L4D players.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Well nevermind lmao
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
general text channels for games would work since we already have a few for each server plus extra. That way, if someone wants to get a group together for a game, all they need to do is get notifications from said channel However, the games for said text channels would have to be games that a large part of the community plays on, two of which would clearly be Overwatch and L4D2.
I know to invite people specially, I was trying to make a forums post of some discussions and suggestions we came up in the discord a week ago. Burrito Bowl was the one who really had this idea, it just seems like a good way to tie the community together in another way.
we're not gonna clutter up discord more than it already is
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
The discord wouldn't be so cluttered if it wasn't for those dumb emoji things in the voice channels.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
this is a feature built into steam
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]