Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikachu's application
Ingame Name: xaiscool and xaiscool the Pikachu

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:126191332

Time Played: 450 hours

When First Joined: August 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Sunday-Friday 4pm-10pm eastern, Saturday 9am-10pm eastern

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can help the community in many ways, I know the rules, I can help staff by handling reports, giving gags, and creating ban requests. I try to stop prop interfering before it causes severe problems. In addition, I take a light hearted look on situations and I'm always looking to make people laugh. I've greatly matured and will continue to strive to improve myself and the server. I'm also someone who helps to resolve conflicts.

Why you want to help the community: I really want to help this community. I've been an avid member for nearly a year and want to help the staff enforce rules. This is only community I've grown to love and enjoy and I hope I can continue this by helping it grow, in the form of becoming staff. On top of all this, I hate it when I get it with 20 other people on with their being no staff.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-562.html :(They were happy chickens)

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/m/...pplication

How did you find us?: Broswing through gmod servers

Other: Thank you for taking a look at this post and I hope I can continue to serve this community, from your enduring local Pikachu.
Like I said, I'd like to see you act a lil bit more mature before I can see you as a Staff Memeber. Otherwise I enjoy playing with you, and you're more then active within the community. To me, its maturity holding me back. I know you're just trying to have fun, but understand that being a Staff Member is a different environment than what you may normally be used to. It could be very overwhelming at times, and I just can't see you being in that environment at this time.

I hope my advice may help you for a future date if you consider reapplying, but I don't feel you're ready yet.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
We've had our own little private discussion on eachother's applications.

I have faith that your silly demeanor will not affect your judgement calls as staff.
Though the volume isn't high it's clear you at least comprehend how to handle a ban request.
You aren't a general grain of salt, and I usually don't witness any absurd outbursts from you.
Pretty friendly, easy to play with.
Plenty of in game time.
How ever, forum time forum time forum time.

I don't want to give a -1 though, because you do meet most of my personal specifications.

So my final vote here is a +0.75
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
I have been playing with you for quite a while now, if you had applied two months ago i would have outright said no, but you have definitely started to mature in that time. Sometimes you can get a little to excitable which is something you should definitely try to relax on but other than that, you are fully aware of the rules, you know how to operate, and you're actually really helpful to people who aren't "in the community" yet. Im going to give ya a +1 because i think you at least deserve a chance and i think you can only improve from here on out.
+1, you are fun to play with, and I personally have no problem with you.
As I said in sus’s application, I think you’ll be good staff personally. I don’t have any problems and hope that others will see it too. Also plenty of time. I approve of this and would say yes +1. Good luck.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
You have an inviting, honest, and playful personality. I would also like to say that you're on when I get on (random points of the day), so that a bonus.  Honestly you're truly a fun individual to play with, you know the rules quite well, I've seen you resolve issues between players (reguarding rules) more than once. In my opinion you are mature enough to have the role without making irrational decisions based on your personality as some mention.
If my opinion counts for anything on this +1.
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

[Video: https://media.giphy.com/media/Kuglu1pFe0...gifhttp://]
+1 fun to play with when you aren't grapple hooking me because I misclicked :D but one of my favorite people to play with because you actually have fun but have a serious tone. Stop inviting me to LFD2 pls
+0.5, above good reasons are true but Christian does have a point
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I really enjoy playing with you, and you've never given me a reason to dislike you or make me think you couldn't start dipping your toes into responsibility on the server, however I have not seen much in the way of ban requests and such. A great resume to a job like this is when you you've already taken the responsibility in ways you're allowed to (ban req, working with current staff, forum time, etc.). Now that's not saying you haven't, its just I haven't seen it without having to look for it. +.5 tho as I believe you can handle, just keep what is said in this thread in mind either way and for any future applications of higher ranks.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon