Also:
TombesGaming (Tombes Gaming)
Nobody

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65439165

Time Played:  592hours 

When First Joined:  My first play was March 5, 2016
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Tombe...145:27015/
Joined the old forums on Nov 3, 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I frequent nights 10pm-4am est, but am also found on during the day if it's my day off.

Rank Desired:  Trusted

Current Rank:  Donor

What can you do to help the community:  
I am quick and efficient with ban requests. 
Know my way around the logs as well most commands.
I familiarize my self with the rules pretty often so I have a comprehensive knowledge of them (Including map specific kos').
As well the amount of time I've spent on this server has taught me a lot of context, and small tips with handling reports. (Such as checking death scenes close to the report being currently investigated and free roaming the camera to the 'crime scene').
I believe the amount of time's I have given up my own sleep to handle ban requests for other staff so they can sleep, speaks for it's self on a matter of dedication to the server.
As well maybe take a little burden off other day time staff that get pinned with large quantities of slays; to allow them to have a little fun and play too. 
I constantly, and will constantly, do my best to mediate arguments and give perspective to both sides from an unbiased stand point to clear the air a little (and hopefully prevent revenge rdm's and targeting in the process.) . 
Also obviously answering questions on controls, rules, weapons, binds, forums, shops, etc

Why you want to help the community: 
I staff a convention (Anime Boston), moderate for a stream that hits upwards of 200 viewers (WeaselZone), as well am a Foreman. 
So staffing and leading is sort of just what I do when I love something, because it's the easiest way to help it grow. 
Ideally, I would like to bring a little order to the ever growing chaos that is the night shift: since I believe we retain a lot of our good standing members from those low pop hours.
It's a great community full of fun people, so I would love nothing more than to be in a position to help keep the environment fair and friendly.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
1 week for rdm and leaf from Christmas Fish (I thought it was Christian for so long!).
Internet cut out after an rdm
I never bothered to appeal it since it was such a short sentence and my duo wanted me to help them in League of Legends anyways.
So I wasn't going to spend staffs time deliberating my sentence when I could just be patient on my own. 
To explain, my Roomba yanked my modem chord from the wall and chewed it up a little ....
Between me and Christian we could not dig it up but here is the Dban (Thanks     @Christian  ) 
http://dinklebergsttt.site.nfoservers.co...1485837427

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
Yes, and I was kind of a huge troll about it. So apologies in advance before anyone goes back to look at this mess.
Since then I've done my best to work on my attitude and general salt levels.
I believe I've gone from 'Dead Sea' to 'Potato Chip'.
Link to previous app ==> http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-930.html

How did you find us?: 
I was playing TTT with a friend's stream and needed a place to practice between streams.
After some paroozing I found this dandy little place and liked it's set up, rules, and shop.
Formed a few friendships and figured i'd stick around. 
A little over a year and almost 600 hours i'm still here !

Other: 
While I am the first to admit I can be a little salty about things. I can also guarentee you that I am mentally capable of seperating my own personal salt, from the server rules and my Staff duties.
I also hold small weekly contests to give lower rank members their chance to earn some cool gear (or at least some stuff to sell for premium points!) - So I think it'd reflect well on the server if this contest was coming from direct staff! 
I did take a short leave, but was active on the forums the entire time as well made appearances in game once in a while to avoid complete inactivity. Also I missed @Toast <== I think that's Tons, right?
Been donor since my last application and have done nothing of terrible note to lose that title.
I've been here for a good long while now.
So this is me, asking for my chance to prove I can help out.
Well I've seen you around, I remember when you joined. You know the rules, are commited to the server, and will be a great benefit. +1
As I've mentioned to you as well, you just came back from a most recent break. You've been fairly active within the forums, but not the server. You have at least 12 days of activity since you've returned from your break. I'd recommend really upping the amount of time you spend on the server a lil more before really considering applying. Not many are going to be promoted if in the same situation as you regarding coming back from break.

Otherwise, you're very helpful at times and actively handle ban requests. But you need to get your time /activity at a stable consistent time for us to really put your app into consideration. My only recommendation at this time is to get more consistent time after your break.

Until then, I cannot support your app. Get your time up and reapply in a few weeks to a month.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I would like to note that any low points of time during the past 2 weeks has been due to working 10 hour days for a charity concert July 1st.
Not that it's really of any consequence to the server or my application lol.
Though I do understand the view point on the break.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
I was waiting for you to apply, easy +1.
I would like to see you as staff, and I feel that your coming back is great and you’ll be extremely active. I have no problems, and I think you’ll do great as staff. I also really like all the effort you put into your application personally. I approve of this so I’m gonna give you a +1. Good luck.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
-1, you just came back from a break in which you essentially trolled around the forums in your absence rather than contribute anything of substance to the community. Play some more on the server and be a little more helpful.
+0.5. You did just come back from a long absence but I wouldn't be opposed to you being staff. Still some things you could work on like being a little more levelheaded and friendly, but I think you can do those easily enough and I do trust you not to abuse
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 hell yeah! sus is on for some obscene hours at night when staff typically aren't and we constantly have people trolling around and rdming, which can only be handled so well as a donor. single or some rdms we cant confirm go under the radar and mostly mass rdm and such gets caught, so having access to logs that people can report to will be a big help as night staff is short. sus can handle position well and has an important hour slot he fills. go back and look at who has been posting ban requests at night hours and youll see his name. if he wants to keep up moderating then by all means give him the tools to properly do it. people are only so happy that mass stuff is avoided but some have a night ruined for them by rdms we cant confirm so reporting being available is necessary.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-12-2017, 10:51 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: +1 hell yeah! sus is on for some obscene hours at night when staff typically aren't and we constantly have people trolling around and rdming, which can only be handled so well as a donor. single or some rdms we cant confirm go under the radar and mostly mass rdm and such gets caught, so having access to logs that people can report to will be a big help as night staff is short. sus can handle position well and has an important hour slot he fills. go back and look at who has been posting ban requests at night hours and youll see his name. if he wants to keep up moderating then by all means give him the tools to properly do it. people are only so happy that mass stuff is avoided but some have a night ruined for them by rdms we cant confirm so reporting being available is necessary.

Not going to lie, sort of nice having a night player come back my case. Especially since I want this for you guys. Thanks man.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms