Immaurity & Impatience
Ingame Name - Nazu(s)

SteamID - (STEAM_0:0:436106669)

Who Banned You - Saylor Twift

Reason for Ban - Ban Evasion

Length of Ban - Never

Reasons for Admins to Unban - 

Directly copypasted from what I sent to Saylor - Irresponsibility and impatience, two things I of all members should have been expected to have due to my previous role as staff. Not only was I impatient when dealing with the incident when I was warned for donor abuse, I was irresponsible by ban evading a few days into a week ban. It's something I should know better than to do and I only have myself to blame, I understand actions speak louder than words, so I hope I can display these actions of good behavior should I be unbanned.

Have you been banned before - x1 Perma - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...699&page=3 - x1 Day Ban | x1 Karma Ban

Other - I want to appologize both to Saylor, the staff team, and the members for my out of course actions, I only hope to improve my behavior to you all by showing it, actions speak louder than words, and I hope for that oppurtunity.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I'm at a +1 for some sort of reduction/possible unban since its been about 2 weeks since the perma. Owns up to their mistakes and seems genuinely remorseful about the situation so I feel they could get another chance.
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]
+1 for reduction. There’s been a lot it seems you’ve been doing lately IIRC that left a lot to be desired. But, you seem to have been having positive community interactions lately and seem remorseful so I’m good with another chance to not repeat what got you in this situation
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1 for unban

Honestly your original ban was less than 2 weeks ago and your evasion ban was 9 days ago. Im not a huge fan of ban evasion bans being forgiven so easily and you were pretty vehemently denying that you were playing on the same 2 accounts and making bad faith arguments just 2 months ago (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...A436106669).

In my opinion this is too soon after the evasion. It's a permaban for a reason, and I dont think 9 days is enough to decide if you should come back from that, I'm sorry.
ban evade L -1 for at least a month
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
i would support an unban in the future, once more 'time has been served' for lack of a better term, but i feel like 2 weeks is too soon to appeal a perma under most circumstances.
[Image: kirby.gif]
I'm -1 more bc of the screenshots that deer-ly showed, you don't seem to regret alting more of regretting getting caught.
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
I think you made a mistake. Your mistake is not unforgiveable, but it is too soon to truly repent.

-1 for a full unban. Since the alt evade was pretty recent also, I think you need to wait. Alt evading a ban to play on a server is kind of a doo doo stinky decision.

-1 for a reduction
smh my head
+1 for an unban tbh. you people talk about alt evasion like the media was talking about tiger woods. had me thinkin he killed more people than oj
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
I'm for a reasonable reduction in ban length proportional to the time elapsed since the ban evasion.
+1 to a reduction to total length of ban ranging from 1-3 months.
Nazu knows better but they are admitting to both the issues with evasion and the underlying issues.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks