Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alrighty
Well everyone. It's been enjoyable for the short weeks ive been back here, but once again my mental health has made me shut down and now I just don't care about being here (in the community) any longer.

I joined back in I don't remember and I don't care to look anymore, took a break but stayed active on the forums. Alot of you people don't really know who I am as a person, how I act, or etc.. but overall I believe I acted in kindness to everyone in game, on the forums, and in general.

I hope everyone here has a good time, become friendly with each other. Yeah, there's shitshows that happen of course.. please encourage everyone to stop drama baiting and jumping to conclusions. We're all humans, and scum or not, all deserve our say. Whether you agree with them or not is up to you, but hold onto some things or take them to a private message. I didn't wanna read half the dumb shit yall said, on both sides of drama.

I dunno if I'll come back or not, I might in a few years or so. If I randomly jump on the server, feel free to say hi. I like to joke around.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
You’ve always seemed pretty cool to me honestly, and I’m glad you’re doing what’s best for yourself. I wish you the best with your future adventures.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I love you summer!!!
You were fine to talk to from what I noticed since I came back recently, was usually chilled playing with you in game as well. Take care of yourself, mental health is important.