Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test Mod Abuse
Offender's Name: Dagger

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:170343926

Offender's Rank: Test Mod

What They Did: Said 'KOS on Box once it's over time' for being afk when he saw two un ID'd bodies by me. I was clearly AFK since the start and that's killing on suspicion. He claimed it was a new rule that you were discussing, so he said not to bother checking the !motd which I did
Reported me for killing him after he dropped down from the ladder with a proven, and claimed it was RDM
Just being a dickwad

When They Did It: 
Yesterday and today 

Potential Witnesses:  Dunno saw some ppl defending me in chat

Proof: Maybe chat logs?

Other: 
Power tripping dickwad
Sus for being the only one the traitor didn't kill.
Sus = kos in over time.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
@Daggergrace
We would need solid evidence, or we can maybe check damage logs to see him killing you. He can kill you in OT for being afk, but if it was before he cannot. Even if you were next to unid's.
former admin2
I helped Shinya out with the report regarding you killing Dagger, we determined it was NOT RDM because ACE was proven and was killed during their fire fight.

Dagger has been very heated recently, I've notified the Admins about the matter for they will want to look at this. What worries me is this quote:
"He claimed it was a new rule that you were discussing, so he said not to bother checking the !motd which I did"

This is something he's done a long time ago with making up his own rules, this is quite worrysome to me. Especially since his return to the Staff Position.

[Image: AC7qn4x.jpg]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Thats sus because the T didn't kill you, you were left untouched and the other afks were killed. Sus on our server turns into a kos in overtime
(06-13-2017, 03:17 PM)Christian Wrote: I helped Shinya out with the report regarding you killing Dagger, we determined it was NOT RDM because ACE was proven and was killed during their fire fight.

Dagger has been very heated recently, I've notified the Admins about the matter for they will want to look at this. What worries me is this quote:
"He claimed it was a new rule that you were discussing, so he said not to bother checking the !motd which I did"

This is something he's done a long time ago with making up his own rules, this is quite worrysome to me. Especially since his return to the Staff Position.

This is exactly what is alarming. You were sus for being AFK around a bunch of UNIDed bodies while AFK and AFKs can be killed regardless on overtime. But no new rules to my knowledge are being discussed so that is concerning
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(06-13-2017, 03:57 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 03:17 PM)Christian Wrote: I helped Shinya out with the report regarding you killing Dagger, we determined it was NOT RDM because ACE was proven and was killed during their fire fight.

This is exactly what is alarming. You were sus for being AFK around a bunch of UNIDed bodies while AFK and AFKs can be killed regardless on overtime. But no new rules to my knowledge are being discussed so that is concerning
If a rule like this is not in discussion, then Dagger is definitely in the wrong. Also, the mere thought of having a rule like that is preposterous considering you don't know why the person left that afk alive without actually witnessing it yourself. Perhaps someone walked in on the afk killing, engaged the traitor, and either killed the traitor or the traitor had to flee. However, telling a reportee not to check the motd for the rules to see if it was rule breaking is very evasive and very troubling
I would also like to add here that Dagger, on Crummy cradle when he thought he was the only staff online was telling people, and i quote, "If you block the bread room door with chairs i'm going to slay you". He is always aggro as fuck when it comes to handling people and i can be a firsthand witness to that.
I can confirm that quote (or at least that general wording) I was on when this happened  Dag did SUS him, now when he was killed I didn't see
However there was voice chat of new rule being discussed so confirm that. I was one arguing against that as that is unprofessional and explicitly against the rules if its "not in the rules yet"

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon