Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test Mod Abuse
Oh im gonna have a field day with this one.

#1 I said it was a new rule solely because you are a guest, and I know you're going to check the MOTD where THAT SPECIFIC SUS was not located at, and then I'd have to go throught he whole gist and deal with your complaining, which I still got an earful of. Also I told you to drop it multiple times, even after explaining that it was a valid sus. I said it was a susable reason considering one of them was shanked, and if he had time to go up and shank someone, I can imagine he'd have enough time to turn and kill an AFK within a 1 second period and then leave the scene. But that wasn't the case, nope, instead you were unscathed with 0 damage done to you.
Oh, and NOBODY backed you up. Also I would hope people know me well enough to know killing off a sus in OT is nowhere near a new rule.
#2 Foxka, I said and 'I' QUOTE "If you possess props and block the bread room door with the chairs while there are people alive, I will slay you fo interfering with the game".
#3 In the instance where I killed ACE: (a.) A t buddy blew up an explosive turtle and assumed it was me, thus shooting me, attempted rdm. (b.) Killed ACE in self defense, fell off the latter to 4hp, where I was killed by Box fo defending myself. Also I do not believe it was OT either though I could be wrong.
#4 You were the biggest baby I have ever seen on the server (other than me during my little....episode).
You didn't drop the subject at all. You constantly kept arguing about it, telling me what an asshole I was, getting unneccesarily salty about everything negative thing.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
This is just weird territory.
The rule thing, a little sketchy yes. I was also present for it.
Though I think we do need to actually open a dialogue on the topic of "an afk being clearly intentionally left alive after a T attack".
Weather it's sus-able, kos-able, or just to be ignored despite the big obvious red flashing sign in your face saying "MY T BUDDY IS AN ASSHOLE KILL ME."
How ever it's to my attention that Dagger is a pretty integral part of certain hours where I see literally no other staff on for almost a quarter of a day.
If anyone would like to argue that fact fine. But the point of the matter is I know first hand, I handle the ban requests while he handles slays for 25 players.
A good 80% of my play time is Dagger and I, Foxka and I, or the three of us, handling everything.

(Note: I'm unaware of any prior transgressions, so I say this from that stand point.)
He does is job well, he keeps the trolls from overwhelming the server and turning things into an RDM party of racist remarks and blatant disregard for even the simplest of rules.
+1 a firm talking to about staff conduct.
-1 any severe punishment or demotion.

(06-14-2017, 01:30 PM)Dagger Wrote: Oh im gonna have a field day with this one.

#1 I said it was a new rule solely because you are a guest, and I know you're going to check the MOTD where THAT SPECIFIC SUS was not located at, and then I'd have to go throught he whole gist and deal with your complaining, which I still got an earful of. Also I told you to drop it multiple times, even after explaining that it was a valid sus. I said it was a susable reason considering one of them was shanked, and if he had time to go up and shank someone, I can imagine he'd have enough time to turn and kill an AFK within a 1 second period and then leave the scene. But that wasn't the case, nope, instead you were unscathed with 0 damage done to you.
Oh, and NOBODY backed you up. Also I would hope people know me well enough to know killing off a sus in OT is nowhere near a new rule.
#2 Foxka, I said and 'I' QUOTE "If you possess props and block the bread room door with the chairs while there are people alive, I will slay you fo interfering with the game".
#3 In the instance where I killed ACE: (a.) A t buddy blew up an explosive turtle and assumed it was me, thus shooting me, attempted rdm. (b.) Killed ACE in self defense, fell off the latter to 4hp, where I was killed by Box fo defending myself. Also I do not believe it was OT either though I could be wrong.
#4 You were the biggest baby I have ever seen on the server (other than me during my little....episode).
You didn't drop the subject at all. You constantly kept arguing about it, telling me what an asshole I was, getting unneccesarily salty about everything negative thing.

Also I would like to back that this day we had MULTIPLE issues specifically with prop interference. For a few consecutive maps. Crummy is just where we got fed up and cracked down because it was at the point becoming a joke to intentionally get people killed as a prop and test the staff patience after actual hundreds of verbal, in chat, an personal message warnings. 
This was a case of blatant disrespect to staff and I was a part of enforcing against this event because of which.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Also I told you not to check MOTD cuz you wont find that reason for sus in it, there is quite a few of the susses that arent there. I didn't tell you to cease checking it because I didnt want you to find out, even I dumb not arent
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
I'm not a fan of doing all of this over a public forum as it just drags staff thru the mud, most of this can be solved by someone going thru old logs. 
Really the only part that cant be is the "new rule" part, but even that can be handled back room with admins and the people who have already stated that they were online at the time. Or maybe the intention of being public is so nobody claims its being shushed up? Idk. 
Either way, none of it was diplomatically handled with both sides yelling at the other, you can clearly see box's sodium level in the screenshot, but the only debate on 'abuse' should be the new rule discrepancy imo.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-14-2017, 01:30 PM)Dagger Wrote: Oh im gonna have a field day with this one.

Also called it a new rule because I'm not going to explain through MicSpam and constant arguing against it, as I have stated many times that you didn't drop the subject and continued to act like a giant ass hole after the matter.

I don't feel like explaining it through chat, because as everyone knows, MY R KEY IS BROKEN, thankfully there is a thing called mobile.

Even if I kept telling you that is was a valid sus, I would have essentially nothing to prove it, and I like to make people, ESPECIALLY guests, see proof of such a claim, as I feel that will make a better result in understanding that talking to or messaging a person would not be able to conjur up, but of course that specific reason is not inside the MOTD, therefor when you check, you won't see it and therefor continue to bitch about me, as you did.

I admit to telling you not to check MOTD
However for the reason that I KNOW that the sus I claimed on you was not in it, so I was trying to save you some time in searching, but, as I predicted, you didn't see it and bitches at me that I was an idiot, I was a power abusing fuck, a retard blah blah blah, on and on. So that was when I told you to shut up and drop it. And stated for the…3rd or fourth time? You did not...well, you stopped for a little bit then brought it up again.
Either way you shouldn't be lying to guests, Dagger. I'm not going to call you a liar in regards to the slay threats though because that COULD be a mistake on my part and i don't want to accuse you of something you didn't do, although i'm 75% sure you did.

But yeah, don't lie to guests to get your point across.
Dagger made a mistake but don't we all. What he did was wrong, but we're going to take the word of a guest over a reputable staff member? How 'bout Dagger get a spaken and we keep a watchful eye for another lapse in judgement and hopefully from a different player to make the accusations have more support. As Matt said, we don't need to drag staff in the mud here, maybe behind closed doors.
(06-14-2017, 05:43 PM)xaiscool the Pikachu Wrote: Dagger made a mistake but don't we all. What he did was wrong, but we're going to take the word of a guest over a reputable staff member? How 'bout Dagger get a spaken and we keep a watchful eye for another lapse in judgement and hopefully from a different player to make the accusations have more support. As Matt said, we don't need to drag staff in the mud here, maybe behind closed doors.

I mean a few people have agreed with that point that aren't guests, but this forum is here in case a guest/anyone needs to present evidence of abuse. Now past this its just dragging dagger and will start up bring up the past etc. but if it has merit and support then somewhere it needs to be discussed, tho I not a huge fan of public since new people come on and see staff fights.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-14-2017, 05:51 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 05:43 PM)xaiscool the Pikachu Wrote: Dagger made a mistake but don't we all. What he did was wrong, but we're going to take the word of a guest over a reputable staff member? How 'bout Dagger get a spaken and we keep a watchful eye for another lapse in judgement and hopefully from a different player to make the accusations have more support. As Matt said, we don't need to drag staff in the mud here, maybe behind closed doors.

I mean a few people have agreed with that point that aren't guests, but this forum is here in case a guest/anyone needs to present evidence of abuse. Now past this its just dragging dagger and will start up bring up the past etc. but if it has merit and support then somewhere it needs to be discussed, tho I not a huge fan of public since new people come on and see staff fights.
We know all people have to bring evidence to prove abuse but the merit of a guest and for example a regular IS VERY DIFFERENT.
(06-14-2017, 05:59 PM)xaiscool the Pikachu Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 05:51 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:

We know all people have to bring evidence to prove abuse but the merit of a guest and for example a regular IS VERY DIFFERENT.

No, every person has equal grounds when it comes to things like this. Otherwise corruption and favoritism comes into play.