Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test Mod Abuse
(06-14-2017, 05:38 PM)Foxka Wrote: Either way you shouldn't be lying to guests, Dagger. I'm not going to call you a liar in regards to the slay threats though because that COULD be a mistake on my part and i don't want to accuse you of something you didn't do, although i'm 75% sure you did.

But yeah, don't lie to guests to get your point across.

Quite a few reports in one round, tried explaining it through the mic, too much spam, and my r key is broken so trying to gag people with an r somewhere in the middle of their name is hard, also even saying, "stop talking over me when I'm trying to explain a rule", is hard enough.

Foxka: I respect you entirely, you make that game fun, and you are on at night sometimes, so you should know how hectic it gets when there are 3 people mass RDMing. I am not saying that there was mass RDM at the time, but that's an example. It gets very rowdy at night time, which is why I divided up the work with Sus, I handle the slays, he handles the ban requests. And if I need to make 2 I'll handle one while he gets the other. It is very difficult to manage what happens around night when you are one of the only staff on.

Sus: you my man, you make the job at night so much easier, all I'm saying is you are always a nice addition to this server, and honestly make it so much more worth it.

Anyways, as I stated I tried explaining it through mic by normal means, didn't work.

Tried typing, didn't work.

Tried gagging to talk, didn't work.

So I finally said, "fuck it, its a new rule or something, I'll explain it to him later" which I did attempt to do the next day when you were on, but apparently nobody heard that…go figure. So now we're here…
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
(06-14-2017, 06:09 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 05:59 PM)xaiscool the Pikachu Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 05:51 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 05:43 PM)xaiscool the Pikachu Wrote: Dagger made a mistake but don't we all. What he did was wrong, but we're going to take the word of a guest over a reputable staff member? How 'bout Dagger get a spaken and we keep a watchful eye for another lapse in judgement and hopefully from a different player to make the accusations have more support. As Matt said, we don't need to drag staff in the mud here, maybe behind closed doors.

I mean a few people have agreed with that point that aren't guests, but this forum is here in case a guest/anyone needs to present evidence of abuse. Now past this its just dragging dagger and will start up bring up the past etc. but if it has merit and support then somewhere it needs to be discussed, tho I not a huge fan of public since new people come on and see staff fights.
We know all people have to bring evidence to prove abuse but the merit of a guest and for example a regular IS VERY DIFFERENT.

No, every person has equal grounds when it comes to things like this. Otherwise corruption and favoritism comes into play.

Maybe in word, but it's not in practice
The point being, I should not have said it was a new rule, as there are ways to handle it without that use. But I am in a difficult position, I have many reports to handle…ALONE…and every other route i took got hit with atomic bomb of N.O.P.E.

I tried talking about it but couldn't.

I tried texting him but he refused to stop arguing about it.

I tried gagging some people in dead chat so I could speak with him and I couldn't.

"I had gotten to an annoyed point and tried to shortcut it, then the next I tried to explain why I said that, but again nobody heard me on that note"
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
Xai, when a guest comes on just to slander, esp with no proof, its usually obvious. Still up to staff to keep an unbiased view tho, cannot just start making assumptions. (Broke the quote chain since its starting to interfere with the point of this thread)
Dag, donors don't (typically) use commands when staff is on but you can ask one of us to gag if you cant type it out.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I can't say this doesn't seem to be an entirely salt based report.
90% salt
10% getting lucky and hitting a nerve that could cause a small stir in the pot

The simple thing i'm noticing here is:
We're all deliberating about this
Meanwhile, where's the plaintiff?
No where. Stirred the pot, left.

Let's not get worked up over a simple guest troll.
Yes, every ranks complaints hold merit.
But how much merit does any case hold if the plaintiff doesn't even show up to court after pressing charges?
Let's be honest, if we made a report about everyone who lied about rules this would become a shit show.
A lot of the staff throws their weight around on T and D rounds constantly and no one bats an eye.
Is it right? No. But is singling out only dagger for it right because some guest is a little salty, but doesn't enough to argue for him self? Fuck no.
N' shit if so; let's make a huge deal about it! Let's start reporting every single staff member who pulls out Da Rules in a false manner.
Every single T round where some one gets off a KOS with a lie
Every single D round some one slaughters a player who was under clear circumstances not test or kos'able but got away with it by stating false rules.
We'll start a damn crusade!

Or.
We don't succumb to pettiness.
Dagger and everyone else agrees that rules are to be dictated as written.
We not cause a major uproar and stress to everyone again like we didn't just settle a huge storm not that long ago.
N' move on.

Just archive this shit before it becomes a dumb thing that divides people all over again.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
No abuse occurred, however we have talked to him about making up his own rules or saying things like "don't bother checking if I'm right." However you can only kill afks in OT UNLESS they have T turrets close enough to shoot them(and aren't being attacked) or manhacks aren't attacking them.

Closed