Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application for Trusted
Ingame Name: Tea

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61394097

Time Played: 904 hours

When First Joined: Aug. 15, 2018.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): PST and after my classes, with latest one being Tuesday and Thursday at 3 PM

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: When there are no staff online, people start to mass RDM and to break the rules. If I get accepted as Trusted, I can handle the RDM reports, gag micspammers, and more. I’ve been reading through the rules as of late to get familiar with them, so I can always make staff aware of rulebreaking as soon as it happens.

Why you want to help the community: I’ve had a good time playing Dink’s because of the gameplay and the people &c. It reminds me of a TTT server I used to play on where I had so many good experiences. I want to give back as much as I’ve gotten to a community I love. I want people to be able to experience the game the way it’s meant to be played, without all the rdmers and hackers.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=19519

How did you find us?: I stopped playing Garry’s Mod for a few years, but some friends played on this server so I started playing too.

Other: Shout out all the most beautiful dinklewomen in the world @cherry (2)  @coco @proper
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
I didn't throw a riot last time because it was clearly a meme app, but this one looks serious.

I do have a question for you that I'd like you to answer before I give my vote:

Can you confidently say that you will try to handle situations in a way that are unbiased? From my observations on the forums, I have noticed that you only tend to give input on specific situations when people that I am going to assume you're friends with (if I'm incorrect just correct me) are stating similar things on threads and that is a concern for me. If people say things you disagree with, you tend to give meme responds like "can someone give me a tl/dr" or "not reading all that."

Just for clarification, my question/concern isn't an attack on your character, it's just an observation I've made and want to see how you'd respond.
+1 she's a good lass. Always helpful, friendly, fun to play with, and is beautiful. I truly believe tea is an exceptional choice for Trusted for the above reasons. I know my opinions don’t mean much compared to everyone else, but I thought I’d chip in anyways.
(06-03-2024, 04:31 PM)chapman Wrote: I didn't throw a riot last time because it was clearly a meme app, but this one looks serious.

Can you confidently say that you will try to handle situations in a way that are unbiased? From my observations on the forums, I have noticed that you only tend to give input on specific situations when people that I am going to assume you're friends with (if I'm incorrect just correct me) are stating similar things on threads and that is a concern for me. If people say things you disagree with, you tend to give meme responds like "can someone give me a tl/dr" or "not reading all that."

Just for clarification, my question/concern isn't an attack on your character, it's just an observation I've made and want to see how you'd respond.
Hi! These are all valid concerns, and I can say that I will be as unbiased as possible. On the forums, I tend to respond to what everyone else is responding to, so it would make sense that some of my dinklefriends responded to them too. While they may say similar things, I can assure you that I say what I honestly believe. I certainly take some threads less seriously than others, but who doesn't? Just as there are times to be serious, there are times not to be serious. Taking one to be the other can cause more harm than good. I hope that satisfactorily answers your questions!
BTW can you fill out the Trusted Scenarios form?
no -1

too shit-posty

Also this comment is super uncomfy to make on the forums. there are children here.. too overly sexual [Image: IMG_1498.png?ex=665fa4de&is=665e535e&hm=...d925adcd&=]
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
+1 tea is awesome!!! WOOHOO!
(06-03-2024, 06:22 PM)chibill Wrote: BTW can you fill out the Trusted Scenarios form?
Thank you for letting me know, it should be all done now!

(06-03-2024, 06:22 PM)Misstie6731 Wrote: no -1

too shit-posty

Also this comment is super uncomfy to make on the forums. there are children here.. too overly sexual [Image: IMG_1498.png?ex=665fa4de&is=665e535e&hm=...d925adcd&=]
Hi, these were song lyrics. I apologize for any offense I caused when I posted these. I would not post this specific message today. Thank you for your response!
(06-03-2024, 04:31 PM)chapman Wrote: I didn't throw a riot last time because it was clearly a meme app, but this one looks serious.

I ain’t reading all that +0.75
(06-03-2024, 06:22 PM)Misstie6731 Wrote: no -1

too shit-posty

This is very understandable Misstie6731.
Though the time stamp made this very misleading. Seems to be a reoccurring theme.
I spent my entire break looking for this post, thinking it was made today. Haha, silly me.

Maybe next time we can put some context,,,,
Not to take away from your point. Very valid. 
Thank you