Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rats be rats in the end.
(06-11-2024, 12:01 AM)Gargler Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 11:58 PM)Lost_Leviathan Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 11:41 PM)Gargler Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 11:31 PM)Lost_Leviathan Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 11:15 PM)Gargler Wrote: Sorry to post these Norm, they were meant to be private but im not letting this go.

[Image: Screenshot_20240610_231139_Discord.jpg?e...8ab733014&]
[Image: Screenshot_20240610_231209_Discord.jpg?e...c48f2665a&]

Long enough to reflect not long enough to not be a history of harassment towards this group. Do i really need to go into everything from Phantoms ban to place here... The rules are rules, you can say guidelines but like i mentioned in the past thats bullshit excuse for you to punish anyone how you like. it did not pass in phantoms it wont pass here. the funny thing is, yall mentioned to mystic when she did that, that that was not how the rules go, you made it clear yesterday to point that out when she did do that. funny how when it applies to you its suddenly ok to go against what the rules say hmm.
If you look at the chat, all I said was that I didn't RDM because it was crossfire. I never said anything about that she couldn't do that as a punishment if someone else were to RDM after saying not to. I have done the same thing that Elf did when it comes to a bunch of people RDMing since it can be an effective way to prevent more of it. If the rules were absolute and not guidelines then it would allow for people to break almost every individual rule one time each with the only punishment being warnings.
You say crossfire but everyone there said otherwise but i dont care about that. You called her out on it and then say its ok when i call you out on it. The rules are rules, mystic warns one person about rdm and it next punishment thats still a warning everyone can see and hear. I was never warned because you chased mystic off the server before she could, You chased her off before he could slay me with punishment 1. Not only did you punish me with a who secondary set of RDM rule break that has its own set of punishments, in neither of these the amount of times i broke said rule would warrant a Perma. This is all under the rules for anyone to go a see. You did this with Glaze and Phantom in the past and you are doing again now with me. False punishments and the such. But lets not get to far distracted that because of how you handled this situation you ran off one of the nicest people on this server. The way you belittled her in her DMs and the way you came at me, shows you are doing far to much and we again are somehow the target for it .
You can say that others believed it was not crossfire but I know it was. I don't know how you believe I chased Elf off the server because we didn't talk about her mentioning possibly resigning or that I was using an alt until after everyone left the server. I also don't get where you are accusing me of banning Phantom and Glaze when I have never issued a temporary or permanent ban to either of them besides one instance of a joke ban to Phantom when they were getting off for the night. I never intended to belittle Elf in DMs and all I wanted to do was critique the way she handled certain situations so that she can be better in the future. If you believe your ban was unwarranted then you should appeal the ban in the Murder Ban Appeals.
You as in staff as a whole, you defended those bans and thats enough for me. Oh trust me i will get to it eventually i already mentioned that. You know it was, so basically you say so and its fact, damned be the several people that witnessed said shot ok. And the continued denial of your friends part in how this all came to be
Believe what you want to about the crossfire since it is what it is, but I haven't once denied what Norm and Big Sad were doing. They will each receive their own punishments for what they were doing last night.
(06-11-2024, 12:10 AM)Lost_Leviathan Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 11:41 PM)Gargler Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 11:31 PM)Lost_Leviathan Wrote: If you look at the chat, all I said was that I didn't RDM because it was crossfire. I never said anything about that she couldn't do that as a punishment if someone else were to RDM after saying not to. I have done the same thing that Elf did when it comes to a bunch of people RDMing since it can be an effective way to prevent more of it. If the rules were absolute and not guidelines then it would allow for people to break almost every individual rule one time each with the only punishment being warnings.
You say crossfire but everyone there said otherwise but i dont care about that. You called her out on it and then say its ok when i call you out on it. The rules are rules, mystic warns one person about rdm and it next punishment thats still a warning everyone can see and hear. I was never warned because you chased mystic off the server before she could, You chased her off before he could slay me with punishment 1. Not only did you punish me with a who secondary set of RDM rule break that has its own set of punishments, in neither of these the amount of times i broke said rule would warrant a Perma. This is all under the rules for anyone to go a see. You did this with Glaze and Phantom in the past and you are doing again now with me. False punishments and the such. But lets not get to far distracted that because of how you handled this situation you ran off one of the nicest people on this server. The way you belittled her in her DMs and the way you came at me, shows you are doing far to much and we again are somehow the target for it .
You can say that others believed it was not crossfire but I know it was. I don't know how you believe I chased Elf off the server because we didn't talk about her mentioning possibly resigning or that I was using an alt until after everyone left the server. I also don't get where you are accusing me of banning Phantom and Glaze when I have never issued a temporary or permanent ban to either of them besides one instance of a joke ban to Phantom when they were getting off for the night. I never intended to belittle Elf in DMs and all I wanted to do was critique the way she handled certain situations so that she can be better in the future. If you believe your ban was unwarranted then you should appeal the ban in the Murder Ban Appeals.
You as in staff as a whole, you defended those bans and thats enough for me. Oh trust me i will get to it eventually i already mentioned that. You know it was, so basically you say so and its fact, damned be the several people that witnessed said shot ok. And the continued denial of your friends part in how this all came to be
Believe what you want to about the crossfire since it is what it is, but I haven't once denied what Norm and Big Sad were doing. They will each receive their own punishments for what they were doing last night.
Not too bud in, but I would like to know when and what punishments are given. I'm not asking for their public execution but I want the details.
(06-11-2024, 12:18 AM)§9ViolitheThePhantomFemdogX3 Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 11:41 PM)Gargler Wrote: You say crossfire but everyone there said otherwise but i dont care about that. You called her out on it and then say its ok when i call you out on it. The rules are rules, mystic warns one person about rdm and it next punishment thats still a warning everyone can see and hear. I was never warned because you chased mystic off the server before she could, You chased her off before he could slay me with punishment 1. Not only did you punish me with a who secondary set of RDM rule break that has its own set of punishments, in neither of these the amount of times i broke said rule would warrant a Perma. This is all under the rules for anyone to go a see. You did this with Glaze and Phantom in the past and you are doing again now with me. False punishments and the such. But lets not get to far distracted that because of how you handled this situation you ran off one of the nicest people on this server. The way you belittled her in her DMs and the way you came at me, shows you are doing far to much and we again are somehow the target for it .
Not too bud in, but I would like to know when and what punishments are given. I'm not asking for their public execution but I want the details.
The punishments have been dealt. Norm got a week for the couple RDMs plus some trolling and Big Sad got a day since his offenses were less severe. I believe the punishments are fair for what the offenses are. If you have a problem with the lengths of the punishments, feel free to let me know.
(06-10-2024, 11:41 PM)Gargler Wrote: You say crossfire but everyone there said otherwise but i dont care about that. You called her out on it and then say its ok when i call you out on it. The rules are rules, mystic warns one person about rdm and it next punishment thats still a warning everyone can see and hear. I was never warned because you chased mystic off the server before she could, You chased her off before he could slay me with punishment 1. Not only did you punish me with a who secondary set of RDM rule break that has its own set of punishments, in neither of these the amount of times i broke said rule would warrant a Perma. This is all under the rules for anyone to go a see. You did this with Glaze and Phantom in the past and you are doing again now with me. False punishments and the such. But lets not get to far distracted that because of how you handled this situation you ran off one of the nicest people on this server. The way you belittled her in her DMs and the way you came at me, shows you are doing far to much and we again are somehow the target for it .
How much you wanna bet their involvement is not gonna make my punishment less severe even tho I was egged on throughout the maps till that point... Even tho we got on to just have a fun time. shame we gotta call it out for him to even mention what they did.

Oh and you still owe Mystic a apology how you came to her about this.
(06-11-2024, 12:25 AM)Gargler Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 11:58 PM)Lost_Leviathan Wrote: You can say that others believed it was not crossfire but I know it was. I don't know how you believe I chased Elf off the server because we didn't talk about her mentioning possibly resigning or that I was using an alt until after everyone left the server. I also don't get where you are accusing me of banning Phantom and Glaze when I have never issued a temporary or permanent ban to either of them besides one instance of a joke ban to Phantom when they were getting off for the night. I never intended to belittle Elf in DMs and all I wanted to do was critique the way she handled certain situations so that she can be better in the future. If you believe your ban was unwarranted then you should appeal the ban in the Murder Ban Appeals.
How much you wanna bet their involvement is not gonna make my punishment less severe even tho I was egged on throughout the maps till that point... Even tho we got on to just have a fun time. shame we gotta call it out for him to even mention what they did.

Oh and you still owe Mystic a apology how you came to her about this.
Being egged on isn't a complete excuse for breaking rules. I will save everyone the time of creating a new unban request thread and go ahead by reducing your ban to 1 week since you still did RDM multiple times.

As for @MysticalElfWarrior, I am sorry for the way I addressed the way you were staffing. I shouldn't have said what I did accusing you of being biased towards your friends and should have explained it in a different manner. Like I have said in my other reply, I wanted you to apply for T-Mod because you have been a great staff member and I believe you are capable of handling the extra responsibilities that came along with it. You always did ask questions when you didn't know how to deal with situations but I should have worked with you better and given you more proper training to better understand what comes along with being a T-Mod.
I've only got one last thing as this seems to be coming to a close. Murder was our safe place, it was never really safe but it was a fun place to chill, maybe it will be again. But what's forgiven won't be forgotten. The server itself wont ever be the same. Pushing away active regulars is something that cant be undone
I didn't read this and may do so if I ever get time and feel like doing so.

As a rare TTT player who used to visit Murder fairly actively, this situation as a whole is a bit depressing, ngl
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Well finishing all that. All i can say is to those who took responsibility and apologized it's nice to see people taking accountability for themselves. To those leaving and feel they've been pushed away unfairly I'm sorry you had to deal with this and I'm wishing you all luck on you're future endeavors
[Image: e2d.jpg]
Yeah...... This whole situation was a mess. I'm sorry for the players who were dealing with this. I hope going forward alts won't be used like this again by staff (to egg on/troll) and it is indeed nice some of the staff apologized.
Well after reading everything and seeing everyone's replies I just wanted to say my last words, I don't know if I can really accept anyone's apologies at this time cause the whole situation was one that should have never happened, but I will say that if it wasn't for Murder or even PH I wouldn't have met some of the most amazing players on the servers and for that I am very grateful, I hate that it ended like this but I hope that in the future nothing like this will happen again and that staff will grow and learn from their mistakes. I haven't really made a decision or whether or not I will be returning to the community.... Thank you to all the one's I have grown to call my friends I hope you have a great day and may we meet again :)
[Image: 5aae1d868cbecbd21faa9756bb2d7314.jpg]

MysticalElfWarrior