Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
hi im IV_Sniperds im new I play Death run and prop hunt
:) :)
Because my friend Didn't explain anything (wow I have friends ) He recently got a Pc and I suggested him to play DR and PH on dinks server so that's that I didn't post a shit post this time
[Image: original.gif]
but @StaleWater Why not ttt? it is the best out of all.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
@TDawg4 because he doesn't have the textures and overall to "him" it complicated
[Image: original.gif]
I guess you rather introduce yourself on a title rather than in the description.
But anyways, welcome to dinks.
Welcome, hope you enjoy the servers.
Welcome! Come try out TTT some time :D
(01-11-2017, 09:09 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: I guess you rather introduce yourself on a title rather than in the description.

what do you mean
(01-12-2017, 04:55 PM)IV_Sniperds Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 09:09 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: I guess you rather introduce yourself on a title rather than in the description.

what do you mean

The title is like a book title or movie title, it's short. And the description box is like explaining or summarizing who you are or what it's about. But you had a switched around.
Hiya, I see you have a little time on prop hunt. Welcome to the community!