Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
yo
I got "perma banned" about 3 or 4 times from this server over the years and I always come on somehow unbanned. It was for stupid shit like I ghosted because my game was glitched by mistake, and whatnot. This time I came on the server and I'm slightly less of an asshole and also it's adequately fun so I've decided to stay. I'm Connar
Well that's one hell of a introduction. Just don't make me have to call the ghost busters on you my man.
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]
oh god, ANOTHER conner iteration?

Welcome! Don't be a meanie.
(06-15-2017, 10:46 PM)Foxka Wrote: oh god, ANOTHER conner iteration?

Welcome! Don't be a meanie.

It's worse than all the Foxs.
-1 not enough forum time.

But seriously welcome to the server, and god, why god, do you have to be ANOTHER connar?
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Welcome!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Welcome!

We have 2 Connors and a Connar now, nice!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(06-15-2017, 11:12 PM)SusAF Wrote: -1 not enough forum time.

But seriously welcome to the server, and god, why god, do you have to be ANOTHER connar?

There's never enough