Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King Tiger Ace Fasda22
>"The way you describe it says he was a fair distance from any edge, and if a traitor is KOSed it should be assumed that they are very dangerous. At the very least, it was a huge lapse in judgment for you to go the tedious route and shove him off rather than shoot him then and there."

All I'm hearing are "should"s and "should have"s. But these are more of a common sense or suggestions involving what I should do if I wanted to win or kill the people I should. None of what you're saying is from a, for lack of a better word, legal perspective. As in, interpreting the rules and how they apply to the situation.

>"There are many maps where pushing someone off the map results in their body being unidentifiable (other than a detective's binoculars). If that was the case, it would be quite suspicious as well. Why push him to a location that you couldn't even check if he was a traitor or not?"

It was not. I don't know the map name, but he fell to his death and was able to be identified.

>"If I board a plane to Egypt in the middle of my traitor round, am I not AFK? Regardless of his traitor status, he was AFK and no reason was given for the KOS."

Now this part I just can't agree with. By this logic, if a traitor kills several people then goes AFK but someone still knows the traitor did this, then they still can't be killed because they are AFK. I'm not going to wait for a traitor to return to kill them.

Also, like I said, 10 meters might probably be a good estimate of the distance, maybe less, but keep in mind I used a discomboulator on him, and had the assistance of another person so it only took a good 10 seconds to do this.
The map this happened on was, that warehouse map... I think its called Storehouse or so
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
If you want me to put it in legal terms, then you are convicted of negligent homicide.

The integral part you are missing about the killing AFKs line if the "for no reason". Do you know what the reason was for the KOS? If you do, why the hell haven't you said it yet?
(06-16-2017, 02:06 PM)Bright Osemwegie Wrote: If you want me to put it in legal terms, then you are convicted of negligent homicide.

The integral part you are missing about the killing AFKs line if the "for no reason". Do you know what the reason was for the KOS? If you do, why the hell haven't you said it yet?

Because it doesn't matter? Conventionally, when people call a KOS on someone it's just "KOS ______." and then no one really ever asks why. Sure, sometimes it happens. but at least 90% of the time, it doesn't. If the KOSed person turns out innocent, usually the false KOS-caller is killed in addition.
I'd like to say I would be too busy in the T menu deciding if I want to stab him in his dick or harpoon him in the knee.
But i'm also pretty keen on not dying. So yee i'd probably move.

(06-16-2017, 02:28 PM)Connar Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 02:06 PM)Bright Osemwegie Wrote: If you want me to put it in legal terms, then you are convicted of negligent homicide.

Because it doesn't matter? Conventionally, when people call a KOS on someone it's just "KOS ______." and then no one really ever asks why. Sure, sometimes it happens. but at least 90% of the time, it doesn't. If the KOSed person turns out innocent, usually the false KOS-caller is killed in addition.

There are certain situations where you just turn that kos around on them. 

Say i'm sitting with king in a small corner room. We're doing not much, shit it's the music room on mc 67th and we're fucking having a tango. Now some one yells "KOS KING KOS KING HE JUST THREW THAT HOLY!". 
But he's been with me that whole time.
I'm not going to follow that I have visual track of him not being any where throwing a holy right now.
In fact i'm probably going to now roll out with King and go kill that guy for false kos.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(06-16-2017, 03:15 PM)SusAF Wrote: I'd like to say I would be too busy in the T menu deciding if I want to stab him in his dick or harpoon him in the knee.
But i'm also pretty keen on not dying. So yee i'd probably move.

(06-16-2017, 02:28 PM)Connar Wrote:

There are certain situations where you just turn that kos around on them. 

Say i'm sitting with king in a small corner room. We're doing not much, shit it's the music room on mc 67th and we're fucking having a tango. Now some one yells "KOS KING KOS KING HE JUST THREW THAT HOLY!". 
But he's been with me that whole time.
I'm not going to follow that I have visual track of him not being any where throwing a holy right now.
In fact i'm probably going to now roll out with King and go kill that guy for false kos.

Congratulations you know what an exception is. Obviously in this case sure you wouldn't follow through because there is no reasonable doubt at all. But to a person who was not near the person at the time of the KOS, why would I have any reason to ask why and confirm before I kill them? You can tell me it's an option or a possibility, but it is very rarely asked why a KOS is called. Fault can not be given for not asking why.
I mean in reality; it's at the fault of the one who called the false kos.
That's why I follow all kos because shit I ain't getting in any trouble for it.
But there's still some points where better judgement should be used.

Regardless of anything this thread has gone on way too long for one simple death and slay.
Like, do you want @King Tiger Ace Fasda22 to just take a slay and drop this entire thing?
King do you volunteer for one just to set this silly matter aside?
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Point I may have missed, you took a slay but did the guy report you?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-16-2017, 06:33 PM)SusAF Wrote: I mean in reality; it's at the fault of the one who called the false kos.
That's why I follow all kos because shit I ain't getting in any trouble for it.
But there's still some points where better judgement should be used.

Regardless of anything this thread has gone on way too long for one simple death and slay.
Like, do you want @King Tiger Ace Fasda22 to just take a slay and drop this entire thing?
King do you volunteer for one just to set this silly matter aside?

I said I don't care if anything happens, I just wanted it agreed upon and settled, possibly to be used as precedence in the future.

(06-16-2017, 06:33 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Point I may have missed, you took a slay but did the guy report you?

No, he was AFK bud. Lol
Don't kill afks. No abuse.