Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
make the locomotive crate exclusive
(01-15-2017, 01:53 PM)Warpizzle Wrote: Locomotive & HK MP7 is known as the "No skill" combo.

I use the "no skill" combo.

I am the "no skill" combo
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
The locomotive should be realm exclusive, as in not in this one.
If you're going to make the locomotive cost regular points, make it a lot more than 35k. So many people have it now you can really only kill them if they have bad aim or you get the jump on them ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-15-2017, 07:26 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: If you're going to make the locomotive cost regular points, make it a lot more than 35k. So many people have it now you can really only kill them if they have bad aim or you get the jump on them ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

No... it should be more than that if it's regular points. I mean you can buy them too. $5 for 100k pointshop points.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-15-2017, 07:41 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 07:26 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: If you're going to make the locomotive cost regular points, make it a lot more than 35k. So many people have it now you can really only kill them if they have bad aim or you get the jump on them ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

No... it should be more than that if it's regular points. I mean you can buy them too. $5 for 100k pointshop points.

More than what? I didn't say it should cost 35,000, thats how much it costs right now. I was saying it should be more than that... I don't think you read it right ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-15-2017, 09:30 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 07:41 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote:

More than what? I didn't say it should cost 35,000, thats how much it costs right now. I was saying it should be more than that... I don't think you read it right ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

No, I read it. But I'm saying that in donation, you can buy points.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.