Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
make the locomotive crate exclusive
just fuckin do it already

or at least make it premium points
[Image: giphy.gif]
If it's exclusive, that's fine by me.
If it's premium points, I believe 5k or 10k should be about right. :|
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Why not just remove it all together, ill happily give it up if others cant use it. I dont want to be terrified to try to knife someone because they have a locomotive ;-;
Dont look so blue
^ i agree to this, the diversity of weapons used has diminished greatly. Should be premium points or Crate drop. like 250 premium points

(01-14-2017, 08:59 PM)Mari Wrote: Why not just remove it all together, ill happily give it up if others cant use it. I dont want to be terrified to try to knife someone with a locomotive ;-;

Hehehe
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Once the damage is adjusted and people have had time to mess around with it, the gun's placement on the server will be reevaluated.
@"Mari" & @TDawg4 Most of us are waiting for the shitgun clips to be fixed, so most of the us shotty scrubs are using the locomotive for the time being. The shitgun is more OP than the locomotive as I've said before in like 3-5 fudging threads of it. Before, the shitgun is very powerful gun. So they added another gun to I guess balance it??? IDK. I think I'm completely wrong about this portion, but locomotive is not actually OP.
Shitgun = Regular Shotgun.
The order of powerfulness of OP guns to less OP guns is Famas or Regular Shotgun > Pump Shotgun + Sniper + Locomotive > Mac10 > m16 (yes mac10 is more op than a m16). But depending on how you play it, mac10 can be better than shotguns and famas. Same for m16.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-14-2017, 09:00 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: ^ i agree to this, the diversity of weapons used has diminished greatly. Should be premium points or Crate drop. like 250 premium points

(01-14-2017, 08:59 PM)Mari Wrote: Why not just remove it all together, ill happily give it up if others cant use it. I dont want to be terrified to try to knife someone with a locomotive ;-;

Hehehe

Everyone has always used shotguns more than most other guns. There have been threads about it literally for years. Unless we completely remove shotguns that probably won't change. The only difference now is it's the loco rather than the pump.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
But the pump has never guaranteed a 1-shot kill, unless you're literally standing on top of them, in which case, they are fucked anyways. The locomotive kills with 1, 2 shots max unless you suck.

No other gun ends a firefight in a second and a half without a headshot. The only guns that can match it for "stopping power" are rifles and the deagles, and that's only if you drop a headshot on them.
Locomotive & HK MP7 is known as the "No skill" combo.

I use the "no skill" combo.
I only own half of the no skill combo.

Also, while we're talking about changes to make, would it be possible to increase the M24's hipfire accuracy?

I'm not asking for the silenced sniper's accuracy, but I would at least like to be able to hit the broadside of the barn without scoping.