Simple Unban request
Personally I feel like a reduce to one month at the shortest might be the best thing. Gives him a second chance but it's long enough to be a significant punishment.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
You deliberately waited for no staff online to ignore the rules and constantly RDM. Go be a dickhead somewhere else.

Personally i think if someones genuinely sorry, they deserve another chance. I dont think your appeal really says you regret your actions. I think you might do this again. So do many other people. I dont know if its easy to make them think otherwise. Its easy to make me think differently though. What you should do is show more remorse and act like you really regret your actions. How you do that you have to figure out yourself. Until then -1 :3

P.S. Its easy to make an appeal, Its also easy to act sorry in one, but its another to actually be sorry. You did good at agknowledging what you did wrong atleast.
Dont look so blue
Based on what knowledge I have - It sounds like youre sorry because you got caught trolling/rdm. Sorry, but thats a NO from me.
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]
^ Same, you were clearly doing it because you thought you could get away with it. -1 from me, you can try for an unban in a couple months.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Denied. You can make an appeal if you want to play here again in a couple of months.