falsely banned
Ingame Name:KawaiiBleach 

SteamID: [U:1:196000624]

Who Banned You: Dakody

Reason For Ban: rdm of a t and leaving?

Length of Ban: 14 days

Reason for Mods to Unban: i never falsely rdmed and left? idk mods you can check the logs for when i was there that never happened

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): banned permanently once for trolling

Other:please consider it mods

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

here is the original ban request: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1997.html
former admin2
he got in the way while i twas sniping is that  reason for a ban and i left like 10 minutes after so how is that rdm and leave?
(06-18-2017, 05:55 AM)KawaiiBleach Wrote: he got in the way while i twas sniping is that  reason for a ban and i left like 10 minutes after so how is that rdm and leave?
(removed). Also it is still RDM + leave 10 minutes later.
former admin2
ten minutes was a understatement was more like a hour later

also how was it t on t rdm i was a innocent and he got in my way?
-1 for unban, -1 for reduction. You consistently rdmd that night when no mods were on, especially via props on community pool, tho I'm not entirely sure how to prove that since it says <Something in the world> killed soandso.  
You shot sunny 4 seconds into the round, another 15 seconds later via headshot? sunny was afk creating the original report. And I spy with my little eye another rdm in just that picture alone.
EDIT: Good point, it is just Inno on T

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
His ban should only be a week. It was RDMx1 not T on T, the report shows the logs.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Isn't this the same guy that was permabanned a year ago for the same shit and apparently "learned his lesson"? If the RDM reports are to be trusted (mostly the propkill stuff), it would seem as though he most certainly has not learned his lesson and the perma should be reinstated as if it was never granted appeal.