Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removal Of Sprays
I've seen way to many inappropriate sprays and what just happened like 5 minutes ago was just stupid. Someone had a inappropriate spray him and his friends started blaming other people so it got me bounced around looked at everyone and telling everyone to put down their spray. So I think if we remove the sprays it won't happen again because if we have a lot of people on and only 1 staff member it's hard to look at everyone. So I think that it would be best to remove the spray but that's what I think of it. Other people might have different opinions.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Honestly, I'm all for it. I've gone through the same shit with people having inappropriate sprays and not owning up to it//blaming it on others.
It's more trouble than it's worth. Like she stated, a lot of times we can't tell who is doing it.
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
+1 please implement this..... Also does anybody else realize PH is a hotspot for squeakers?
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
We have em disabled on TTT. Surprised they're not on PH, discuss it amongst Starky (if he's alive) and your team. If you all can come to an agreement, I'll let Dink know you'd like it changed.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Sprays should be disabled anyway because they are a security hole that was never patched.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Starky and I are pretty sure they were re-enabled due to the update.
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
(06-18-2017, 12:36 PM)Christian Wrote: We have em disabled on TTT. Surprised they're not on PH, discuss it amongst Starky (if he's alive) and your team. If you all can come to an agreement, I'll let Dink know you'd like it changed.

It has been agreed upon for removal.
(06-18-2017, 12:00 PM)Assassin Wrote: Honestly, I'm all for it. I've gone through the same shit with people having inappropriate sprays and not owning up to it//blaming it on others.
It's more trouble than it's worth. Like she stated, a lot of times we can't tell who is doing it.

Why not exactly? On other servers I've seen people have the ability to hover over sprays and press something like shift or alt and it tells you who the spray belongs to. Can't Dink's servers implement something like this?
(06-21-2017, 07:42 PM)SunB☀tch Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 12:00 PM)Assassin Wrote: Honestly, I'm all for it. I've gone through the same shit with people having inappropriate sprays and not owning up to it//blaming it on others.

Why not exactly? On other servers I've seen people have the ability to hover over sprays and press something like shift or alt and it tells you who the spray belongs to. Can't Dink's servers implement something like this?

It would be just another addon to lag the server in this case.
So its been agreed. @Christian we can just delete the Ph server and make it into another ttt server. Make sure to ban the weebs we leave in transition. 

But on a serious note I don't think that sprays are worth keeping so, delte their existance.