Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
In response to My mans Gaming Gambino being banned.
Look, im talking to you fruit since you seem to be the only person who got sad during these late hours of fun and debauchery, and getting my man gaming banned. You never said anything to him. Not ONCE did i hear a complaint by you about his whole stick he had going on. Now i understand, some people keep there feeling bottled up, untill that bottle inevitably shatters and releases everything in a torrential hailstorm of shit, and you never said anything. Now, as what you like to call, a "Witness", Gaming  did kill the first person he saw sometimes. BUT i heard not ONE complaint from you or anyone during the whole night. If you said something i am sure Gaming would of stopped his part of the fun of that night, and this never would of happened.
what
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Yeah that guy was rdming when there were no staff on. That's a ban. There's no need to call out fruit for following the rules.
[Image: PoS2IHh.png]
Stop trying to defend players who are breaking the rules Black. You've done this so many times in the past and it's not helping your reputation here. The night shift isn't an excuse to break whatever rules are in our MOTD, because most people think that is a thing. It's simply not.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. He's not getting unbanned, and has no reason to be unbanned immediately.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Wait... wasn't this thread locked? Anyways, Blackcat if you want people to like you, it's best to follow Christian's example. Also, you should use PM instead because this seems like a directed hate message toward one person. I don't think we need another one of R & R drama again.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-12-2017, 05:24 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: Wait... wasn't this thread locked? Anyways, Blackcat if you want people to like you, it's best to follow Christian's example. Also, you should use PM instead because this seems like a directed hate message toward one person. I don't think we need another one of R & R drama again.

no, it's another thread because black believes that the rules are optional; but only for his friends
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
Complain on the other thread.