Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turners T-mod app
Ingame Name: Mr Turner

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:86413524

Time Played: Roughly 670 hours 
When First Joined: 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play everyday after I get home from work, and on Sunday. have to do real life shit on Friday 

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: After an extremely long time spent on this server and with these people I have grown attached. I have grown a work ethic based just upon working for these people, I work hard to try and make this server a safe and fun place for everyone on this server. For the community we have become.    

Why you want to help the community: I have a strong memory of A few months back. when our server was stricken with A internal conflict as well as the lag problem that cursed our beautiful server for a week. I remember still going onto the server and playing. I didn't move to a new sever, I stood by while I heard at least once a day from someone on the server saying "This server is dead" or "this server is going down". Now look at us, its been months and we are still here strong. I want to keep this server on its feet as we have done for over 2 years. I love this community, and I would personally love to be standing by it for time to come 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have never been banned, I am not a cuck 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-970.html

How did you find us?: My name was Mr turner, I saw dinksttt on my favorite map of the time. ttt_airbus and man I was sold been here since 

Other: 
[Image: hsk.gif]
Yeah you've been Trusted for months.
+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 yes
+1 luv u bby
+1
- you're a cuck
- Gave the D ;)
+1, he's active on the server, handles reports, makes the game fun, doesn't have any outstanding issues that stand out, and has been a trusted for the last several months, I believe its time to get that upgrade.
+1. Been around for a while and know the community and rules.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Hell yes +1
+1, been trusted for a good while and handles reports and cooperates well
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Son , you are deserving of the rank of senior moderator. You have been a cool cat since the moment you came to me via stork. I knew you'd rule the multiverse with a iron fin. Kody please do the right thing and give Turner Admin. You'll be saving millions of lives. 1+
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]