Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
misguidedFate's Trusted App
Ingame Name: misguidedFateYT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:149200735

Time Played: As of the birth and creation of this thread: 3d 10h 13m

When First Joined: I joined a little less than a year and a half ago, though Approx. is unknown. However, I took a very long break during Aug, 2016-June,2017, to finish high school. I played the summer of '16, and the 15-16 school year occasionally.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm almost always on at about 9:30 EST. Im off at about 12:30, or an hour before/after, depending on when/if I work the next day.

Rank Desired: Trusted.

Current Rank: Donor.

What can you do to help the community?: I want to help grow the community, and be a help and supportive player to the people I play with.

Why do you want to help the community?: Why do you want to help the community?: Dinkleberg's is the only server I've been on that hasn't pushed me away from the get-go, and that's one of the major things that always stuck out. Through my time playing, Ive seen many good friends come and go. But I continue to make new friends every day, and it always makes my experience even that much more enjoyable. I feel this could allow me to also help others with this, as it will show I have time on the server, and also know how things work. I also follow the rules, and often help staff with what small powers I have when no other staff are online.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No.

How did you find us?: Found Dinkleberg's on the public list, recognized the name from "The Fairly Odd Parents".

Other: I would like to mention, Late July, early August I do ship off to Boot Camp for the Army. The Military is a family tradition, and as the only son, plus all the benefits included, It just made so much sense. Also, to the lovely souls who review this, what's your favorite muffin flavor? Mine is Blueberry!
+1

This man right here has dedicated a lot of his time since he's been back to the server. He has been really helpful with the server when staff isn't on. If he ends up having a tough time, he asks me questions and for help. He doesn't do things his own way. I think he'll be a good asset to the team and server.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
i haven't been on recently because of internet problems in russia but the few times i saw you on you were pretty helpful
+1
vanilla
+1
You have enough game time and when I see you on the server you do a amazing job with everything you do. You don't break the rules or do anything bad also. Like assassin said I think you'd me a amazing trusted.
+1

Whenever I see him on and there is no staff on he respects others and follows the rules and to be honest I see a bit of me in you so for that I know you will make a great addition to the staff and Trusted.
I meant to reply earlier but forgot. Sorry!
Congratulations! You will be promoted once Starky or Dink gets on!
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies