Poll: Do you know Prince Nicky
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I've met him on the server
45.45%
10 45.45%
Don't know this man
13.64%
3 13.64%
I know the legend of Prince Nicky
40.91%
9 40.91%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Here Knows Prince Nicky?
I'm bored this summer. My internship didn't pan out as planned so now I have nothing to do and I'm considering coming back and playing on Dink's. The last time I checked on the server was January 7, 2017. So who here is still around from the Golden Age of the Server (the time when Prince Nicky graced the server with his mystical presence)?
they can never snuff out the white flame
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I don't know you but I'd love to get to know you :DDD
I know the legend. Ive seen the man.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I remember the man, the myth, the Prince Nicky from back when I joined the server in 2015. Old times they be
Nicky an legend? what is an legend to a God hah.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
i do remember prince nicky that unfriended me cause he didnt remember the one and only jjjimbo
merry christmas xbox
(06-24-2017, 05:49 AM)Linfalas Wrote: Nicky an legend? what is an legend to a God hah.

Don't be mad I wrecked you in Left 4 Dead 2, brah

(06-24-2017, 10:10 AM)Jimbo Wrote: i do remember prince nicky that unfriended me cause he didnt remember the one and only jjjimbo

Who is jimbo?
I met you on the server today but hi again.

If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Nicky is a shitgunning plebian. I have beat him in so many duels that it has become hard to count all my victories.
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]