DISCORD AGAIN
Please SCOOVIE FUCKING UNBAN ME FROM THE DISCORD I DIDNT DO ANYTHING THIS TIME.
[Image: Capture.PNG]
racism(kek), disrespect of the pplz, and asking to be banned till your are 18. rip you
(06-24-2017, 11:12 PM)Scoovie Wrote: racism, disrespect of the pplz, and asking to be banned till your are 18. rip you

Racism is allowed alright you are what you are. Disrespect ill admit to. And I def asked to be banned until 18 but asked for that to be removed so like two of those are taken out. Come on scooby.

(06-24-2017, 11:12 PM)Scoovie Wrote: racism, disrespect of the pplz, and asking to be banned till your are 18. rip you

Scoovie imagine this your a single father just trying to raise your kids while you work your ass of at the corner store. And your just trying to make it. You get on a discord where all your friends are and get banned. I just cant take this anymore. Like I don't know what to say im sitting here with my dick in my hands contemplating if these kids were even the fastest and if I got the wrong ones. Please find it in your fucked up heart to unban me I cant live like this.
[Image: Capture.PNG]
You're 15 calm your titties