app for trust
Ingame Name: call me stephanie

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85344989

Time Played: 200+ hours

When First Joined: [color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Feb 06, 2017 1:00 PM[/color]

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): EST around 9pm to 2am

Rank Desired: trust

Current Rank: donor

What can you do to help the community: well i know that there is hardly no staff on in the night shift so what i can do for you is cover that shift and ban all the weabs that rdm hack and all that good stuff im very good with my jobs so i know il be a good staff vote for me now and get nothing thanks

Why you want to help the community: cause i love this server with all my heart thats why i want to help the community by deleting all the weabs like lycan

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): no

How did you find us?: just by browsing a server and saw this one <3

Other: wish me luck
You handle the creation ban requests frequently, and are overall a nice player imo. However, your play time could use some more consistency. This is the rough estimate I can pull off your GameTracker profile. The amount of time you spend on the server is a positive though.

I'd recommend getting some more consistent time, otherwise that's the only real feedback I can give you at this time.
[Image: ENLQLBX.png]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Yeah I really want to give you the +1 cause you're a good person and you mean well, but I have to give you +0.5 right now due to the inconsistent playtime. I don't think I've seen you on the server since getting Moderator.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
-1 because you can be a GIANT troll most of the time I've seen you on. You also target people and harass them (helen). But you do have decent knowledge of the rules and can be a nice person sometimes.
Imma agree with foxka, you would be able to but you are a giant troll most of the time we've played which is often since we're night owls. Considering its night it wouldn't really matter if you troll around with the crowd so long as actual issues are covered, so +.5 overall

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
-1, is a weeb

Just kidding, gonna go with the +0.5 for reasons Christian and Foxka stated. You've been around a while so I don't see you causing any major problems
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Am I the only that's bother by how unprofessional this app is? It's like you're not serious in the position. Besides the time, that you claimed to have. What else is there to specified that you're a better candidate than the others whom applied or the current staff team? Can you specifically give more details as to why you believe you deserve to fill the role as a trusted?

My vote doesn't count but I'm just saying.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
#top10animebetrayal
(06-28-2017, 10:46 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: -1
#top10animebetrayal

Shots fired.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
[Image: X1gZ5.gif]
Mic spam,troll,Targets players. -1
[Image: hsk.gif]