Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
is dis exploiting?
because waffle told me not to:

I'm unsure about the first one. You're not fully invincible, but the only way they would die is with an equipment like a C4. The 2nd one is the same way, he's abusing a map bug in order to get the Secret Knife.

I could assume both are ok because there's really no harm no foul in doing any of them. Maybe the first one, but just buy a C4. If anything, the 1st Exploit you showed should not be done imo. I have no problem with the 2nd one.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
First one: if you can throw a grenade through the top bit on the shelf when it's closed is fine.

Second one: is exploiting.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
He potentially exploited in front of you and told you not to do the same? What a rolemodel.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
SETRO in case you hadn't noticed I was showing him that it potentially can make you invincible I was in no way joining in I was demonstrating what I thought was an exploit. Please think this through I was simply trying to record but I can't figure out how to transfer videos otherwise I'd have a lot of ban requests
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]
(01-31-2017, 11:24 AM)A Steel Waffle Wrote: SETRO in case you hadn't noticed I was showing him that it potentially can make you invincible I was in no way joining in I was demonstrating what I thought was an exploit. Please think this through I was simply trying to record but I can't figure out how to transfer videos otherwise I'd have a lot of ban requests

you're late