Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Matt_st3 (Strongrule)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84644478

Time Played: 180+ (Gametracker in profile)

When First Joined: End of April (I don't count once in Oct.), Forums mid May

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Most of my time is from 9pm to 4am CST (you know, when normal people sleep)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I am a night owl, and often play hours where mods are not present. RDM is common at night, along with people logging on just for mic or chat spam. Currently I can handle mass rdm and spam since that much is generally obvious and Donors can gag, mute, and kick when mods are not on. However, what I can not do is keep any real order at night since I can't control general rdming and what is blatantly obvious I cant slay and have to wait until its mass, and after that it comes down to kicking them until they stop coming back and they receive their ban in the morning from the ban request. That being said, being staff will allow me to use the tools to keep the server running at night, along with an actual authority to do so. 
Beyond that I would continue as normal, welcoming questions and new players to the forums along with instructing players in the rules to play.

Why you want to help the community: I love playing In the TTT community and know or at least know of the regular players. This is a very friendly server to play on and is well managed while mods are on. At night when mods are not on, however, suddenly people have nothing better to do than blow your ears out or turn it into a deathmatch (aren't there servers for that?). Being staff I can ensure that night will also have the same experience I've come to enjoy. About mid May I joined the forums and bought donor since I had already picked this community to stick with. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Negative

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Negative

How did you find us?:  I randomly popped on for a couple hours in October and recognized the name when I started playing TTT servers at the end of April. (Came back for prop hunt but people know maps too well for my taste)

Other: I bought Donor over a month ago at 65ish hours, and have since added another 100+ to familiarize myself with the rules and regulations of both gameplay and what staffing I can help with at night. I have handled ban requests myself and in tandem with other members. Thanks @tons4583 for helping me go though the application!

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I have read through and have talked to you before, as you stated. I have approved of this application, and give it my seal of approval. +1.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
+1 I know who you are, you have lots of forum time, and know the rules. GOODLUCK!

+1
  • Very active and helpful
  • Puts in ban requests often
  • Kind 
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
+1
- Active on server and forums.
- over a week in playtime.
- Makes plenty of Ban requests.
- No problems so far.
former admin2
+1 From me. You'd not only be a perfect fit for Trusted, but I believe you'd even be able to set an example of how mods should be.
Actively makes ban requests, is on almost every day, and overall a great player. He stands out as a good candidate in my eyes, plus we can use some more Night Staff so I don't have to ruin my schedule.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Easy +1 he's been super helpful when I'm on staffing and I would trust him with staff powers.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
easy +1, definitely deserves it
Very helpful and follows the rules
+1
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023