Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracy's application bb :)
Ingame Name: Conspiracy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79710347

Time Played: I have been on the server for about two months now, the timer shows that i have 44 hours but that is incorrect since my hours got reset, I spoke to an admin and the co-owner and they said they can not do anything to get my hours back. Besides that I am certain that I have the necessary amount of time on the server to be worthy of being a moderator if you decided I should also.

When First Joined: I first joined around april or may.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am available every day from 3:30-10PM eastern time.

Rank Desired: I would like to become a Trial Moderator

Current Rank: I am currently a Master but would most likely be a regular by now since my hours got reset like I mentioned previously

What can you do to help the community: I can make sure to be online when I am needed and also when I am not. I will make sure the server run's as smoothly as possible by preventing those that break the rules to get away with it. I would consider my self well known in the community and very active also, I play around five hours a day and for about thiry minutes to an hour there is not a moderator on to stop the rule breakers. I belive my previous experience in being moderator on other TTT servers and DarkRP servers has granted me the ability to be able to deal with these kind of players.

Why you want to help the community: When i first joined the server I loved it immediatly the staff and the players were very nice and fun to be around with, I immediatly added it into my favorites and began playing on it everyday and I still do. Its human nature to to take care of something you like and care about, and that is what I wish to do with this server. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have not been banned.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): I have not applied for staff previously.

How did you find us?: My friend Ghostboy told me to join one day and I did and I do not regret it. 

Other: I'd appreciate any feed back you would like to leave, if you belive im not qualified to be a moderator please tell me and then explain why and I will try to answer back asap. If it is something I can change I will. Thanks for taking time to read my app :).
you can't apply for tmod from master. also I wouldn't even apply if you have 100. You may have the requirement, but you need more still.
former admin2
minimum requirements not met, closed
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]