Derp's Derpy Trusted app
Ingame Name:  TheDerpGamer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97214075

Time Played:  166 hours

When First Joined: Late 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 9pm-6am ET – Eastern Time

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community:  I think that I could help the community by handling any problems from players (New and old) that they have. I can e sure everyone has the best experience they can have on this server!

Why you want to help the community: Recently i have noticed a dramatic increase in Mass RDM and leafing lately and that can make the game much harder to play and enjoy for both terrorists and traitors (but mostly peeps who have to sit through entire games) 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not to my knowledge

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Not to my knowledge

How did you find us?: I was scrolling through the servers and saw a server that had a good amount of players and said "lets hope none are RDMers" and luckily none were so i kept playing and kept liking the community! I even asked if i should apply recently and got plenty of support! Thank you guys for an awesome experience!

Other: As I said, I asked you guys if i should have applied and had overwhelming support. Thank you guys so much! I have met many peeps on this server and many are very nice. You guys are amazing! Thank you! :D 

The one and only Derp
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
You're activity is ok, but nothing really stands out to me. Your forum time is fairly minuscule, and personally I feel like I do not see you on the server that much when I am on. I'd recommend adding a lil bit more presence in the community (more time on the forums / community.)

I'd like to see some of these results before I can support your application.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I agree with Christian on this one. Nothing about you stands out to me. I'd get more forum and server time before applying again.
former admin2
  • As the others have said, you need to invest yourself into the community more. Talk more actively in the server! Talk in the discord, and get your forum thread/posts up! We don't bite ^^
  • I also personally haven't seen you  on the server that much, whether that be the times we play being different, or just me not noticing you. I saw you one time earlier and you just seemed to be sitting in spec.. :<

For now, it's a -1 from me :c
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Derp I recognize you since I do see you when I'm on a lot. He's a good actual player I'll spectate him when I die since I'm not a great shot to watch the round play out. He's fair in his play and what he says, but is missing the req of forum/community as a whole (I believe activity of a month).
If forums aren't your thing just pick up the discord and people will recognize you that way too bud. You have a strong knowledge of the rules but have to make sure people have seen you on more than just the server.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Always good to apply, but I would say a +0 for now. You need more forum and community time, but I don't see anything really negative about you either.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Thank you guys for the feed back and i will be more active on the community and forums!
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I've only started to see you on recently.... You dont really stand out in any way, forum time is non-existent... Props for applying, can never hurt.
But for now I have to give this a -1 bc I don't think you have really made an effort to prove yourself.

Make some ban requests! those are gr8
We have decided to deny your staff app. Nothing really stands out i would recommend being more active on the server and forums. Work on this and reapply in a few months.