Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Resignation ;^)
Well, it was a fun run as Co-owner but life has to come first bois. I'll be staying around as an admin but I don't want to be an inactive Co-owner to Prophunt. This hurts me a lot honestly, spent months doing this and now to just send it off bois ;^)) But nah, I just want to focus on myself and my life of course. Taking another step into being an adult, ect. 

So yeah, nice sucking everyone's dick.
soooooooooo congrats @"[Red]Starky" ? and rip crow i never got to send thy dick :(
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Sad to see you go, Crow. I'm sure PH will miss you.
(01-13-2017, 07:32 PM)Scoovie Wrote: soooooooooo congrats @"[Red]Starky" ? and rip crow i never got to send thy dick :(

Still got a chance bb :^) send me that dick

(01-13-2017, 07:34 PM)Mr_Rippe, Prince w/ 1000 Enemies Wrote: Sad to see you go, Crow. I'm sure PH will miss you.

Lmaoo Im still gonna be around just not as Co-owner
Crow I am glad you are taking time to take care of yourself best of wishes.
(01-13-2017, 07:47 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Crow I am glad you are taking time to take care of yourself best of wishes.

keep yourself safe ty <3
Don't really know you, but best wishes to you. (-:
Die Crow.
(01-13-2017, 10:52 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: Don't really know you, but best wishes to you. (-:

ty boi <3

(01-14-2017, 08:16 AM)Lycan Wrote: Die Crow.

I want to so bad tbh. :/
Down to being a mod so ay, fully leaving bye bois