Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Guide To Making Your Own TTT Music Playlist!
Hello, hello, hello! Your friendly neighborhood Rick Sanchez here, only I'm not so fucking friendly. Now kids, since Grandpa isn't shady, I will be making a short and sweet guide for you on how you can make your own playlist/area to store songs for your queuing pleasure!

Please note, you can only do this if you actually have the ability to queue, so don't complain if you do not yet have that ability. That is what the Donor rank is for, special privilege within the game such as the ability to queue songs or pick the extra options within the top 3 traitors of a map.

Another note, if you are caught queuing anything deemed racist, sexist, bullying, etc. towards another player, about another player, or about a specific group/groups of people, you risk punishment and demotion for this, and I tell you that from both personal experience and seeing it happen.

Last bit of information for this and then we move on, this is how I PERSONALLY go about queuing songs. There are definitely easier and quicker ways to go about it, but I do it this way because it's the one I'm used to.

Step-by-Step Simple Guide (For those more well versed needing a quick refresher!)
  • Make sure you have a website set up at weebly.com
  • Open YouTube and find the song or audio snippet you wish to queue.
  • Copy the link to the song (The URL)
  • Open up any MP3 conversion website for YouTube and or any other video sharing site available for this process
  • Paste the said link into wherever this service may say is the place to paste your link, personally I recommend listenvid.com as it lets you edit down the audio's run time before you download the file.
  • (Optional With Site Of Choice) Edit file's length
  • Download the file
  • Open your editing for the weebly.com website and drag the icon that says file into the main area of the website.
  • EX: [Image: GzjHVGm.jpg]
  • Click on the file, and you will then be prompted with this:[Image: GzjIMu4.png]
  • Click upload file
  • Then you will be prompted with this:[Image: GzjJ9Hj.png]
  • Either drag the file from a downloads window you have open or select it from where you have saved it on the desktop and drag it to the box. If you chose to browse the files, just double click the audio once found.
  • Enjoy your queue!*

*There is a chance, or at least a problem I have run into, that your song won't queue. I do not know a perfect way to fix this, but deleting the file from the website then reuploading it has worked a few times so I would suggest trying that if you should run into the same problem.

That's all, now the queue is ready to be rickity, rickity, rekt by your songs son! Happy queuing and please, never drink and queue.
[Image: running-shaggy.gif]