Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turner's Mod App
I will admit, the time I have seen you on the server is sparse, (though, I have been exploring Dink's other servers) from what little I've seen, you are very confident in conversation, and act well to other players (sometimes I feel you can be a tad aggressive, but we're all human). I hope to see you more so I can have a refined opinion about you soon.

Also +1. Love ya boo.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
You're active almost daily, handle ban requests often, and overall very fun to be around in/outside the server. You're calm and have a very collected mindset for the position. I absolutely think you're ready for Mod.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
unprofessional application -1

jk bb :D
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
(07-23-2017, 09:30 PM)Mr Turner Wrote: Ingame Name: Mr Turner

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:86413524

Time Played: 1 months 3 days 13 hours 
When First Joined: 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play everyday after I get home from work, and on Sunday. have to do real life shit on Friday 

Rank Desired: Mod

Current Rank: T-mod

What can you do to help the community: After an extremely long time spent on this server and with these people I have grown attached. I have grown a work ethic based just upon working for these people, I work hard to try and make this server a safe and fun place for everyone on this server. For the community we have become.    

Why you want to help the community: I have a strong memory of A few months back. when our server was stricken with A internal conflict as well as the lag problem that cursed our beautiful server for a week. I remember still going onto the server and playing. I didn't move to a new sever, I stood by while I heard at least once a day from someone on the server saying "This server is dead" or "this server is going down". Now look at us, its been months and we are still here strong. I want to keep this server on its feet as we have done for over 2 years. I love this community, and I would personally love to be standing by it for time to come. Ask anyone on the server, they will tell you that I am on at least one hour a day to help make their time on the server more enjoyable

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have never been banned, I am not a cuck 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-970.html

How did you find us?: My name was Mr turner, I saw dinksttt on my favorite map of the time. ttt_airbus and man I was sold been here since 

Other: Please feel free to give me all sorts of criticism 

+1 probably the most active Tmod I've seen, handles reports in a polite manner and is generally a nice person to be around /when he's not bullying me ;(((((((((/
[Image: giphy.gif]
Congrats, you're being promoted to Moderator.