Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turner's Mod App
Ingame Name: Mr Turner

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:86413524

Time Played: 1 months 3 days 13 hours 
When First Joined: 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play everyday after I get home from work, and on Sunday. have to do real life shit on Friday 

Rank Desired: Mod

Current Rank: T-mod

What can you do to help the community: After an extremely long time spent on this server and with these people I have grown attached. I have grown a work ethic based just upon working for these people, I work hard to try and make this server a safe and fun place for everyone on this server. For the community we have become.    

Why you want to help the community: I have a strong memory of A few months back. when our server was stricken with A internal conflict as well as the lag problem that cursed our beautiful server for a week. I remember still going onto the server and playing. I didn't move to a new sever, I stood by while I heard at least once a day from someone on the server saying "This server is dead" or "this server is going down". Now look at us, its been months and we are still here strong. I want to keep this server on its feet as we have done for over 2 years. I love this community, and I would personally love to be standing by it for time to come. Ask anyone on the server, they will tell you that I am on at least one hour a day to help make their time on the server more enjoyable

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have never been banned, I am not a cuck 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-970.html

How did you find us?: My name was Mr turner, I saw dinksttt on my favorite map of the time. ttt_airbus and man I was sold been here since 

Other: Please feel free to give me all sorts of criticism 
[Image: hsk.gif]
+1 always on, knows the rules, but he is an idiot.
+1 I remember him whenever I stopped playing, he's a nice guy, makes this server even more fun and knows the rules... even tho he does push the line with them a little from time to time lol.

P.S. You misspelled Server.
+1 You're a great staff member who knows how to deal with Mass RDMers and ghosters, You know the rules like capital of your state, and you're very active. I hope you get the job!
[Image: cKCswVl.gif]
YES

Back in 'Nam, he was the best trenchman on the front line. Wouldn't have it any other way... Even if he did lose both his legs
+1 for my Minecraft let's player collaborator. He knows all the rules and isn't a cuck :D
+1, we need more active staff who can ban and he's around a lot and does a good job as TMod and is cool to work with.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
So let's break this into 5 parts worth +0.2 each.

Active - Check

Forum time - Not bad not bad. Check.

Displays comprehension of the written rules per the MOTD - Goodness knows the boy's favorite T weapon is the motd. Pretty sure he bludgeoned one guy to death with it back on MC_67thWay. Check.

Handles reports well - Especially because i've been taking the time to watch and learn over these past couple of days? I can validate for that. Check.

Makes them selves stand out: Clearly, this whole thread is +1s so far. Check.

5/5 for a total of +1

Good luck, don't go bean crazy.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
+1
(07-23-2017, 10:00 PM)Rick Astley Wrote: YES

Back in 'Nam, he was the best trenchman on the front line. Wouldn't have it any other way... Even if he did lose both his legs

who the fuck was stupid enough to fight the vietcon in trenches. Either you have your wars confused or someone thought they were fighting Europeans. Turns out commies were much worse

Umm well Turner is good guy. He is of my flesh and blood therefore he should be promoted ASAP. I mean what's there to not like about him he's active , fair , and isn't actually fecal matter at TTT like the rest of the staff.
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]