Again guys come on
Ok so I just got back on the server after a few months and this was after I was banned for like a week when I broke the server with a few friends using a prop glitch. I already got my punishment and as a joke with the admins I said "Remember me" & "I'm the guy who broke the server a few months back" This was about 6-7 months ago in late December and I came on afterwards so clearly I dont need anymore punishment. Anyway this asshole burrito bowl takes it seriously without asking any secondary questions and perm bans me. Can you guys please whitelist me again and DEMOTE this asshole because he clearly doesn't have the maturity to do any real shit.
follow the format pls
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
1. RootinTootinVladimirPutin
3.Burrito Bowl
4.Admitting to breaking the server
5.Unlimited
6.Did my punishment already, last december, and this guy is an imature idiot
7. Yes I have but the threads are deleted but I am sure you can find it in archives
8. Please demote this guy we dont need people like that enforcing the rules with no intelligence
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...BE635E143/ 

It's not the best thing when you go around bragging that you broke the server to the admins. The server literally broke for the same amount of time 2 weeks ago, so you shouldn't be joking around like that.
I wouldn't insult the staff if i were you, you literally made a joke about breaking the server, don't make jokes like that.
Oh im sorry how was I supposed to know this happened recently I literally said I came back after a few months. Besides you guys can handle the most edgy shit there is but suddenly I come and make a joke about your servers stability and I am at fault.

Well there's 3 and a half days of my life just POOF

Can you just unban me, I learned my lesson and I want to play with my friends.
Can somebody please give me some sort of update on this situation

Can I please go back on the server?
Sit tight, We're not ignoring you.
Thank you
lmao if he tries breaking it again just ban him perm.
I'd say to let him off even though he said some stupid shit as soon as he got back on.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]