Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Ero Doujinshi
Offender's Name: A Ero Doujinshi

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16249118

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: Basically, he RDMed me and when I reported him he made inaccurate statements. (Details in My Perspective)

When They Did It:  07.08.17 ~5:50 PM

Potential Witnesses: Possibly Warpizzle.

Proof: https://youtu.be/KyKof5STDz8

My perspective: So, right before I press the button I check behind me to see if anyone else witnesses me trapping Warpizzle and there is not. So once I press the button and turn around there is still no one until Ero comes by. From his standing point on ttt_trappycottage he could not see Warpizzle. In Ero's response per my report, he claims to of seen me press the button which he did not as you can clearly see in the video. Also, since there are two buttons that activate that trap he has no definite way to know that I pressed the button, even though he didn't see me do it.

My report (didn't screenshot  [If you can find it that would be helpful] I reported him with the similar wording of): You did not see me press that button. Also, you couldn't have killed me because there were two buttons that activated that trap.

Ero's reasoning to kill mehttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=970969078

Other: It has come to my attention that he is supposed to handle his own reports if no one else is on (at the time no one else was on).
Life is finite.
The point of this report, to clarify, is that Ero did not slay himself when he should have, right?
(07-08-2017, 05:49 PM)Foxka Wrote: The point of this report, to clarify, is that Ero did not slay himself when he should have, right?

Yes.
Life is finite.
i mean i got off right after to go do more important things, also i was watching you and the other guy by the door, heard the button press and you ran off and someone screamed your name, so there is that too.
[Image: tenor.gif]
(07-08-2017, 06:14 PM)A Ero Doujinshi Wrote: i mean i got off right after to go do more important things, also i was watching you and the other guy by the door, heard the button press and you ran off and someone screamed your name, so there is that too.

sounds like sus at  best imo
(07-08-2017, 06:14 PM)A Ero Doujinshi Wrote: i mean i got off right after to go do more important things, also i was watching you and the other guy by the door, heard the button press and you ran off and someone screamed your name, so there is that too.

You were not visibly behind me when I pressed the button. I don't think that the button makes a sound when pressed. The door definitely makes a sound, but both doors close.
Life is finite.
lock
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]