Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi.
Better late then never, right?

Hi. My name is Vauz (though, not my real name. It is my 'real Internet name'). I've had a fascination with games and computers the entirity of my life, and I have chosen them over several times where I could have been with friends (albeit, a handful of people, not a lot).

MintyPanda (a.k.a: Lovanatana) is my furry OC. She's a shortstack panda, about the size of a dwarf, who works as a priestess in <town here, when her story is more developed>. She has a very slow and methodical personality when it comes to communication, and is generally soft spoken. Her hair (mint-colored) is unkempt at the front, but at the back, her hair is kempt into the shape of a flower. Her eyes are a light amber, and the rest of her apperance is currently being worked on.

Aside from all that, I'm glad to be of service in this fruitful community and hope to befriend all of you wonderful people.

Feel free to ask questions.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Glad you made a introduction, you're a great gamer keep it up!
Hey give her Trusted now.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Yes give her trusted.
stop, nooo. i don't need it. i can live without it shush.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
should have just named this thread give me trusted or else i leak my real name
No, I'm not a girl.
[Image: UIqFzqq.jpg]
You rock!!!!!!!
[Image: source.gif]