Keel's Unban Request
Ingame Name: Keel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157022025

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: Mass T on T RDM via Jihad

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: Everyone wanted a Traitor to Jihad the Spawn on Trappy Cottage, I said in the T chat that I was going to Jihad. So I Jihadded and got Banned, I know i broke the Mass RDM rule, and i'm Sorry., and wont do it again.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 1 but I don't know how to link it.

Other:
This is kind of my fault too, since I should've said "don't do it," instead of "yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssss jihaaaaaaaaaaaaddddd"
[Image: source.gif]
-1 for unban +1 for reduction, this is becoming too much of a problem on trappy cottage. And staff always tells players not to jihad on this so.
You ended up killing 5 of your T-Buddies in the spawn. We always recommend to NEVER JIHAD THE SPAWNS ON TRAPPY COTTAGE. EVER.

You'll probably get a Reduce when TTT Admins handle your appeal, so sit tight.
[Image: izxMdql.jpg]

[Image: Obqc4pf.jpg]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 for reduce to a month. Seems to have been the pattern with bans for this, I think it would be fair if he was punished no more or less harshly because otherwise he doesn't really RDM.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I really would prefer for Keel to not be banned. We were all having fun, lots of people egging him on, and I just don't understand why he was even reported. It was fun, lots of laughs, and Keel shouldn't be punished. His T buddies should have left the area.
imagine you've been waiting like 8 rounds and 2 maps to be a t, and you finally get your t round

"fuck yeah" you say to yourself happily, "i'm finally a t"

literally seconds later you get blown off the map so hard you enter a totally separate dimension because one of your fellow traitors in their infinite human wisdom decided that actually tracking and hunting people down was too much work so they just decided "heh lol lemme just jihad at spawn that'd be great and it'll show everyone how cool i am for blowing up a million people who are probably trapped by some knobhead on the ladder"

that t also killed 4 other ts besides you which really renders the question of why the fuck even do it in the first place

Found this in another unban with the same situation. Wraps this up pretty good.
Also my opinion: -1 for unban. +1 for reduce to a month+.
former admin2
I don't think he should get perm for this considering he's actually one of the better players of the server.
(07-10-2017, 11:33 PM)† Crøss â€  Wrote: I don't think he should get perm for this considering he's actually one of the better players of the server.

That's just how our guidelines are. If I were permitted to do that, I would do it frequently, but not all the time. Mass RDM has always been a Permaban till appeal (reduce or unban), depending on the scenario. Not much I can really do about, I have to follow our guidelines.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(07-11-2017, 12:07 AM)Christian Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 11:33 PM)† Crøss â€  Wrote: I don't think he should get perm for this considering he's actually one of the better players of the server.

That's just how our guidelines are. If I were permitted to do that, I would do it frequently, but not all the time. Mass RDM has always been a Permaban till appeal (reduce or unban), depending on the scenario. Not much I can really do about, I have to follow our guidelines.

Well, a large amount of bans are done up to the staff member's discretion..

Besides, it was clearly an accidental thing, as he did state that he warned them. Can you find the time frame between the first death to the Jihad and when he said he was going to Jihad? You can get quite a fair bit away in 3-5 seconds, plus the initial Jihad delay of 3 seconds.