Keel's Unban Request
Everyone was pretty much blocking the doors and pressuring someone to jihad. In the midst of all the excitement, it turns out that someone did- Keel. I do take some blame for evoking this act into Keel's innocent brain. Five T buddies is pretty impressive and I think that's even a record. I would support Keel's unbanning entirely because of the circumstances, but that wouldn't be "political."

+1 for reduction
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
Reduce the ban and give him 4 days for each T he killed = 20 day ban. That's just what I think
[Image: a62ufq.jpg]
How many times does this have to happen before everyone stops doing this. It's explicitly in the motd, there are numerous threads about this and staff has said not to do it several thousand times at this point. Plus, if you know t buddies are around you, DON'T JIHAD, its that simple.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Yeah but the "do it" hype was too strong. Everyone was pretty much on that train and peer pressure anally plundered Keel.
Welp if you do it anyway it is YOUR OWN PROBLEM. Not ours, not anyone elses. You will receive a permaban for it, simple as that. I mean its really bloody easy to quickly check: Are the doors clear so they can GTFO or is the entrance to the entire basement clear so they can again GTFO. If even ONE of these is a no, DON'T. DO. IT. Even if you warn, if they cant escape and you didnt bother to check if they could escape, then it is your own simple fault.

On that note, I am fine with a reduce, haven't heard (or cant remember) any big problems with Keel before. I'd say an unban but... 5 T buddies, that's a bloody record and I do believe some form of repricussion is needed for such an offense, even if it is your first offense (As far as im aware).
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Maybe we should take that shit map out of the rotation because people are dumb.
It's a sucky map.
[Image: source.gif]
Look man, Keel's too dumb for his own good. Lemme take half of his ban reduction for him. That sounds like one hell of a deal, doesn't it? (^:
Ban will be reduced to 1 month
Your ban has been reduced to 30 Days.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]