Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T.w 1boyofsteel's trusted application
T.w 1boyofsteel
STEAM_0:0:145557813
2 weeks 1 day 7 hrs
I started 3 or so years ago.
I can be on at random times usually once a day after 4pm.
I would like to be trusted.
I am currently regular.
I can help with rdm when there are no mods on.
Sometimes late at night there are no mods on, so people just rdm and ruin the game for some people.
Yes, i was banned once for exploiting.
No i haven't applied before.
I found the server by just randomly joining servers.
(07-12-2017, 03:37 AM)T.w 1boyofsteel Wrote: T.w 1boyofsteel
STEAM_0:0:145557813
2 weeks 1 day 7 hrs
I started 3 or so years ago.
I can be on at random times usually once a day after 4pm.
I would like to be trusted.
I am currently regular.
I can help with rdm when there are no mods on.
Sometimes late at night there are no mods on, so people just rdm and ruin the game for some people.
Yes, i was banned once for exploiting.
No i haven't applied before.
I found the server by just randomly joining servers.

You need to add in the actual format for it to be clear
But you are missing forum time entirely too so

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Do the proper format bud
Who?
you cant come back from a long absence and apply the next day
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Gonna run this down as best I can:

Has the applicant been active on the server?: I haven't really seen you around alot lately, but I did run your last several usernames and I can recall you being on the server. That's a neutral for me. (0)

Is in-game time consistent and lengthy?: You do surpass the minimum required time to be Trusted so that's good. However, 2 weeks, 3 days, 7 hours across 3 years? Seems kinda low. Plus, Gametracker only has you active on the server for the past 3 days unless you were going by a different name before those 3 days. (-1)

Does the applicant know the rules?: I can't remember you ever causing trouble and intentionally breaking the rules, though that exploit ban is kind of a smudge on the application. Would have been good to put the unban request up on here but I'm not going to bring that against you. (+1)

Has the applicant been active on the forums?: That speaks for itself. (-1)

Does the applicant seem committed to becoming staff?: I don't know, this staff app is pretty rudimentary, would have liked to see more thought put into it than a few sentences and, of course, what everyone else has already said about format. (-1)

Final thoughts and judgement: I believe you took a big break, and that has gone against you the most in this. You are memorable, but only on the server, not around the forums or the Discord. My vote is going to be a -1, work on the time consistency and being a part of the community off the server (the forums and Discord) and then I'd turn that -1 to a +1.
Just came back from a very long break, reapply in a couple months.