Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scoovie bad day
So I played in a server where I happened to be the same name as another Zekken. Was told to change name even though it was not a problem (Sorry I am Zekken (2) in the forums also, I hope I dont get banned because of that). Told them to call me "1" (because I was (1)Zekken) but admin Scoovie didnt like it and said to change my name. Alright, changed my name to GayScoovie, No one else on the server has the same name. Admin Scoovie kicked me saying not to "push my luck" I found that extremely rude and offensive. I do as the admin says and he says "dont push my lucky" did he find offense of my name? If he did he should have told me. 

When an admin goes straight to the BAN button (after the kick), Which btw is not the correct course of action in your rules, please follow them yourselves if you go and ban people for following your directions. So the admin just bans me from the server for his personal reasons. Does a bank close your accounts because the manager of the bank doesnt like my tshirt design? Nope, they warn me about any bad things I have done and then does actions if nothing changes. In this case I changed my name, admin didnt like the name (wasent offensive and against the rules), kicked, renamed a 2nd time to an again non offensive name, and ban. I feel that admin scoovie missused his authority today (which can happen we all have a bad days sometimes). I am not upset about what has happened but I wish to be unbanned from the server based off of no wrong doing on my part. Thank you.
There was 3 Zekkens on the server, i told both of you to change your name by next round or be kicked, you then started arguing about it and one other of your friends started to argue with you. You then changed your name to GayScoovie mid round, came back after the minute ban and i kicked you telling you to change your name, you rejoined with the name SaltyScoovie, I then banned you for an hour, I looked up your steamid afterwards to see your name as HitlerScoovie. So a ya rip you. So lets see here having the same name as others counts as trolling, then you changed it to insult me which is disrespecting staff, trolling, and harassment. Again rip you.

Also follow the format ;)
(07-13-2017, 03:17 PM)Scoovie Wrote: There was 3 Zekkens on the server, i told both of you to change your name by next round or be kicked, you then started arguing about it and one other of your friends started to argue with you. You then changed your name to GayScoovie mid round, came back after the minute ban and i kicked you telling you to change your name, you rejoined with the name SaltyScoovie, I then banned you for an hour, I looked up your steamid afterwards to see your name as HitlerScoovie. So a ya rip you. So lets see here having the same name as others counts as trolling, then you changed it to insult me which is disrespecting staff, trolling, and harassment. Again rip you.

Also follow the format ;)

1. Sorry I did not follow the format, that was my mistake. I can resubmit in correct format.

2. Where does it say having the same name as others counts as trolling? I dont see that anywhere.

3. You never told me to change my name you said "Dont push your luck" please be more specific next time. It is not an offensive name.

4. I did change my name to HitlerScoovie because I felt like that is what happened to me today. Oppressed because you didnt like what I had to offer. Plus I wasent being disrespectful to you. I didnt enter the server with that name or call you anything offensive have I?
The only reason to change your name to others is to troll and get them killed.

I did tell you to change your name atleast twice and I have witnesses, so lying will get you nowhere.

You weren't being disrespectful? You joined the server with the names gay and salty scoovie.

Also nice false rep bb.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He told you multiple times to change your name. The first time you changed it to Gay Scoovie out of spite. He told you to change it again and not be a smart ass. You changed it again to Salty Scoovie and then you got banned for an hour. He warned you to just stop being an ass and just change your name.

[Image: 6286983+_37cbd770c5a2496868713b9f6a305f46.png]
[Image: tenor.gif]
Sounds like he followed the guidelines for trolling punishment to a T, which is not abuse.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(07-13-2017, 03:32 PM)Scoovie Wrote: The only reason to change your name to others is to troll and get them killed.

I did tell you to change your name atleast twice and I have witnesses, so lying will get you nowhere.

You weren't being disrespectful? You joined the server with the names gay and salty scoovie.

Also nice false rep bb.

1. You did tell me to change my name and I did. I changed it to GayScoovie, after that you just said "Dont push your luck" in the kick reason and after that "You pushed your luck" in the ban reason, nothing else.

2. Gay and salty is not offensive at all. Gay means "lighthearted and carefree". and Salty means "tasting of, containing, or preserved with salt." I cant make this up, google it.

3. It was not a false rep. You are being rude and disrespectful to me. You are not seeing my side of the story at all or accepting what you did wrong.

(07-13-2017, 03:33 PM)A Ero Doujinshi Wrote: He told you multiple times to change your name. The first time you changed it to Gay Scoovie out of spite. He told you to change it again and not be a smart ass. You changed it again to Salty Scoovie and then you got banned for an hour. He warned you to just stop being an ass and just change your name.

[Image: 6286983+_37cbd770c5a2496868713b9f6a305f46.png]

I did change my name.

I didnt choose GayScoovie out of spite. I chose the name to make him happy, which is what gay means.

He didnt tell me not to be a smart ass. I couldnt even load in the server before getting the kick. it loaded and then immediately kick for me.

Also, why the fuck you? Thats rude.
But I didn't do anything wrong though? Now you're saying I DID tell you to change your name? hmmmmmmmm.
(07-13-2017, 03:47 PM)Scoovie Wrote: But I didn't do anything wrong though? Now you're saying I DID tell you to change your name? hmmmmmmmm.

Yes, when I was zekken you told me to change my name and I did. After that I havent heard anything from you besides the reasons for the kick and ban.
Zekken, you've already lost.
You can't just call Scoovie gay.
Mike Tyson.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]