Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scoovie bad day
(07-13-2017, 03:48 PM)Warpizzle Wrote: Zekken, you've already lost.
You can't just call Scoovie gay.
Mike Tyson.

Well I didnt think he wouldnt like to be called something that isnt offensive. I didnt know gays werent accepted in the server. Was that the reason?
(07-13-2017, 03:37 PM)Zekken (2) Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 03:32 PM)Scoovie Wrote: The only reason to change your name to others is to troll and get them killed.

I did tell you to change your name atleast twice and I have witnesses, so lying will get you nowhere.

You weren't being disrespectful? You joined the server with the names gay and salty scoovie.

Also nice false rep bb.

1. You did tell me to change my name and I did. I changed it to GayScoovie, after that you just said "Dont push your luck" in the kick reason and after that "You pushed your luck" in the ban reason, nothing else.

2. Gay and salty is not offensive at all. Gay means "lighthearted and carefree". and Salty means "tasting of, containing, or preserved with salt." I cant make this up, google it.

3. It was not a false rep. You are being rude and disrespectful to me. You are not seeing my side of the story at all or accepting what you did wrong.

(07-13-2017, 03:33 PM)A Ero Doujinshi Wrote: He told you multiple times to change your name. The first time you changed it to Gay Scoovie out of spite. He told you to change it again and not be a smart ass. You changed it again to Salty Scoovie and then you got banned for an hour. He warned you to just stop being an ass and just change your name.

[Image: 6286983+_37cbd770c5a2496868713b9f6a305f46.png]

I did change my name.

I didnt choose GayScoovie out of spite. I chose the name to make him happy, which is what gay means.

He didnt tell me not to be a smart ass. I couldnt even load in the server before getting the kick. it loaded and then immediately kick for me.

Also, why the fuck you? Thats rude.

You knew what you were doing.
 [Image: tumblr_n3z832yXGK1rmo5g2o1_500.gif]
[Image: tenor.gif]
(07-13-2017, 03:52 PM)A Ero Doujinshi Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 03:32 PM)Scoovie Wrote: The only reason to change your name to others is to troll and get them killed.

I did tell you to change your name atleast twice and I have witnesses, so lying will get you nowhere.

You weren't being disrespectful? You joined the server with the names gay and salty scoovie.

Also nice false rep bb.

1. You did tell me to change my name and I did. I changed it to GayScoovie, after that you just said "Dont push your luck" in the kick reason and after that "You pushed your luck" in the ban reason, nothing else.

2. Gay and salty is not offensive at all. Gay means "lighthearted and carefree". and Salty means "tasting of, containing, or preserved with salt." I cant make this up, google it.

3. It was not a false rep. You are being rude and disrespectful to me. You are not seeing my side of the story at all or accepting what you did wrong.

(07-13-2017, 03:33 PM)A Ero Doujinshi Wrote: He told you multiple times to change your name. The first time you changed it to Gay Scoovie out of spite. He told you to change it again and not be a smart ass. You changed it again to Salty Scoovie and then you got banned for an hour. He warned you to just stop being an ass and just change your name.

I did change my name.

I didnt choose GayScoovie out of spite. I chose the name to make him happy, which is what gay means.

He didnt tell me not to be a smart ass. I couldnt even load in the server before getting the kick. it loaded and then immediately kick for me.

You knew what you were doing.
 [Image: tumblr_n3z832yXGK1rmo5g2o1_500.gif]

Where did I break any rules.

-edit: I would add a few rules in place so this doesnt happen again. I accept the ban because I understand it can be offensive. Just wish he told me he was offended by it instead of just going to ban mode.

Also nice false rep bb.

I did change my name.

"Gay and salty is not offensive at all. Gay means "lighthearted and carefree". and Salty means "tasting of, containing, or preserved with salt." I cant make this up, google it."

such original very troll much smart wow
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
You broke the trolling, harassing, and disrespecting staff rules, actually.
(07-13-2017, 03:53 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:

Also nice false rep bb.

I did change my name.

"Gay and salty is not offensive at all. Gay means "lighthearted and carefree". and Salty means "tasting of, containing, or preserved with salt." I cant make this up, google it."

such original very troll much smart wow

You should add the doge, havent seen him in a while.

I followed the rules so I dunno why everyone is making a big deal of what I did. Didnt offend.

(07-13-2017, 03:55 PM)Scoovie Wrote: You broke the trolling, harassing, and disrespecting staff rules, actually.

http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-4.html

Dont see it, please help me.
6. Do Not Flame Or Troll Players
Flaming, harassing, trolling, or targeting other players is prohibited. Offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) is NOT allowed in any form.

Harassment Punishment:
- 1st Offence: Warning + temporary !gag or !mute
- 2nd Offence: Kick
- 3rd Offence: 1 Day Ban
- 4th Offence: 1 Week Ban

Trolling+ Harassing

8. Do not Argue with Staff
Do not excessively argue on the server as it hinders other players' ability to play the game. If you’re unsatisfied with a staff member’s decision, please collect any relevant evidence and present it either on the forums or to a higher ranking staff member. Use !forums in chat to reach the forums.

Punishment per Offence:
- 1st Offence: Warning
- 2nd Offence: Short gag or mute
- 3rd Offence: Round long gag or mute
- 4th Offence: 1+ Day Temp Ban

Arguing with staff/Disrespecting staff. Enjoy.
(07-13-2017, 04:00 PM)Scoovie Wrote: 6. Do Not Flame Or Troll Players
Flaming, harassing, trolling, or targeting other players is prohibited. Offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) is NOT allowed in any form.

Harassment Punishment:
- 4th Offence: 1 Week Ban

Trolling+ Harassing

8. Do not Argue with Staff
Do not excessively argue on the server as it hinders other players' ability to play the game. If you’re unsatisfied with a staff member’s decision, please collect any relevant evidence and present it either on the forums or to a higher ranking staff member. Use !forums in chat to reach the forums.

Punishment per Offence:
- 1st Offence: Warning
- 2nd Offence: Short gag or mute
- 3rd Offence: Round long gag or mute
- 4th Offence: 1+ Day Temp Ban

Arguing with staff/Disrespecting staff. Enjoy.

And were the offences followed? Nope
We know you know exactly what you're doing/what you did and you broke the rules. Once you became "GayScoovie" and "SaltyScoovie" that can fall under harassment too. After a kick you did it again. So, yes, the offenses were followed.

[Image: TXdOLK.gif]
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Yes actually since i followed the trolling procedure, now follow along. I warned you, kicked you, then temp banned you, as per the trolling guidelines