Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scoovie bad day
(07-13-2017, 04:03 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Yes actually since i followed the trolling procedure, now follow along. I warned you, kicked you, then temp banned you, as per the trolling guidelines
- 1st Offence: Warning + temporary !gag or !mute
- 2nd Offence: Kick
- 3rd Offence: 1 Day Ban

You told me to change my name. That isnt a warning. Then went to kick and ban. Where was the warning? :(
The "change your name by next round or you will be kicked" was your verbal warning.
(07-13-2017, 04:05 PM)Scoovie Wrote: The "change your name by next round or you will be kicked" was your verbal warning.

But you kicked me for changing my name? i changed it and you kicked me right away?
I give up, trolls will continue to be trolls. Be lucky it wasn't a day ban or higher.

@DaKody @Obi Juan Canblowme @queef commando review this, and lock when done.
(07-13-2017, 04:08 PM)Zekken (2) Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 04:05 PM)Scoovie Wrote: The "change your name by next round or you will be kicked" was your verbal warning.

But you kicked me for changing my name? i changed it and you kicked me right away?

If you changed your name mid round, it auto bans for one minute. That was Console not scoovie.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
can we please just lock this thread and stop feeding the very, very bad troll lol
It's a 1 day ban, you can sit this one out. Next time just don't be an idiot and call Staff Gay/Salty/Hitler, really your ban could have been longer or even extended.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
ban increased to a month, don't be bad boy.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]